• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
DONT GIVE ME THAT.
YOU WAITED TOO.
yes, but unlike the rest of you, I followed my life style, in stead of forcing killing/injuring myself in fact if the picture was an hour more late it would of actually affected me, it didn't so now I can sit here and laugh at all your misery, then continue my schedule in the next hour
this is the positives of having an backwards sleeping cycle mate

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I'm feeling really low right now.

Fridays have previously always given us something new/interesting to tide us over for the weekend. And it's been 3 whole weeks since Diddy.

Why not at least a new Assist Trophy or something?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
OH MY ****ING GOD SAKURAI PLS Y WASTE OUR TIME WITH THIS PIECE OF **** PICTURE

I ****ing done. So done.

Shroob

Sup?
I....guess.... we'll get an island tour reveal for Wario? If not... I guess we're getting a Marth style reveal if anything....

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Looks like Yoshi will have to wait 'till summer. Kind of a shame, I'm tired of waiting for such an obvious reveal, might aswell have gotten it over with today. AC updates don't really do anything for me either.

Also, I'm going to guess we're going to only get one character reveal this month then.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
yes, but unlike the rest of you, I followed my life style, in stead of forcing killing/injuring myself in fact if the picture was an hour more late it would of actually affected me, it didn't so now I can sit here and laugh at all your misery, then continue my schedule in the next hour
How do you know I wasn't following my regular lifestyle?! It's just marginally more frustrated, is all!

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Now watch Yoshi be revealed on Monday. I swear to ****ing god if we get a Monday Yoshi reveal I'm gonna eat a trumpet.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gets new stage from unrepresented franchise that actually boosts a certain character's chances...

"**** YOU SAKURAI!"

HAHAHA. I TOLD you we won't get Yoshi today. :p
Well you don't have to rub it in...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I ain't angry at Yoshi not being revealed. Keep in mind that we still had a great week, let alone Lumiose City being a new stage. I admit e waited too long, though.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter

While we were waiting, they were partying...

And what game is that from? Closest thing I can think of is Daigasso! Band Brothers. (that game with Barbara)

-----
I'd have to agree with you there, the style seems very similar.

Surprised it got a stage before Rhythm Heaven, but I suppose Barbara's franchise is more popular than I previously thought. There is always hope for a Rhythm Heaven stage on the Wii U version then.
---

While it wasn't Yoshi like everyone expected, I think this is a pretty nice update. It's stage I don't think anyone saw coming, so I'm impressed Sakurai still has some tricks up his sleeves to surprise us with.

The week in general was pretty nice, baring Wednesday's pic which was a nightmare to wait for just to get Din's PK Flash.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
HAHAHA. I TOLD you we won't get Yoshi today. :p
So it's YOUR fault. I will have my revenge, you horrible Mod!

Nah. I kinda almost expected we'd get something 3DS anyways. ^^ But, a third new stage in such a short time? Neat.
I miss Yoshi, though. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom