• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QJD1381

Smash Apprentice
After all the excitement from Monday, anyone else feeling suddenly impatient at the snail pace that Sakurai's POTDs gives us new info in comparison?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Watch the pic be filler out of spite. We certainly deserve it too; we shamelessly looked through all those leaks.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Pic of a new Wii U Mach Rider, DK, Pokemon, or Metroid stage would make this place go ape!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
"Pic of the Day. Be sure to tune in later today to learn about a new, "shocking" announcement!"

"REAL Pic of the Day. Introducing the veteran fighter, Pichu! You may be asking yourself 'Is this a joke?' The answer is 'yes.' Just like in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Pichu will hurt itself when it uses certain moves. Shocking, isn't it?"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We may get music twice or thrice a week
One day a cool pic, but no music. Other day; a filler pic, but with new tunes and so on until...
Friday Stage/Vet Reveal plus more music

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Off topic:
There will probably be six remaining characters we haven't seen confirmed yet
On topic:
I think Sakurai might choose to release the newcomer trailers earlier than he would have otherwise, saving only the characters not in the leak for closer to release.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Please cease ALL roster, leak, and Pokemon announcement talk. This is the PotD thread, so please remain on topic.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Ugh. the shocking pun. Ed Boon already used it for the Raiden reveal. Step your game up Nintendo.

R0Y

Smash Master
The big thing here is that Nintendo is going to do an announcement tomorrow at 6 AM PST.

Guessing it has to do with the leak.
Huh? What's this? I can't watch right now but that info would be elsewhere and I see nothing. Source?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
The big thing here is that Nintendo is going to do an announcement tomorrow at 6 AM PST.

Guessing it has to do with the leak.
Actually....no. It has to do with Pokemon. Serebii literally posted info on it a week ago confirming this.

In The Games Department
Pokémon - New Project

It has been announced that a special stream is to be held on August 26th at 10pm JST (2pm BST, 9am EDT) called Monthly Famitsu feat. Pokémon Special on NicoNico. It is not known what this project is, whether it's a game, a new manga etc., but they say it's a surprising announcement. This stream will be hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru and features special guests Tsunekazu Ishihara, president of The Pokémon Company, as well as Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki, who voiced Iris in the anime, and two currently unknown special guests. We'll provide details as soon as possible.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually....no. It has to do with Pokemon. Serebii literally posted info on it a week ago confirming this.

In The Games Department
Pokémon - New Project

It has been announced that a special stream is to be held on August 26th at 10pm JST (2pm BST, 9am EDT) called Monthly Famitsu feat. Pokémon Special on NicoNico. It is not known what this project is, whether it's a game, a new manga etc., but they say it's a surprising announcement. This stream will be hosted by Ayana Tsubaki & Bunbun-maru and features special guests Tsunekazu Ishihara, president of The Pokémon Company, as well as Nobuhiko Okamoto & Aoi Yuuki, who voiced Iris in the anime, and two currently unknown special guests. We'll provide details as soon as possible.
I thought it was going to be this weekend, guess not.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still waiting on more Pit/Palutena data, or at least showing off some costumes. Or maybe some more moves? Or showing off more of the new stages. Honestly, Idk what I want this time besides my Pit/Palutena thing.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I think today is an alt costume kind of day. Hopefully we see w/e the PotD is soon, we only have 14 left before release iirc

R0Y

Smash Master

In The Games Department
Pokémon - New Project

Ahh, that makes more sense, thank you. I don't follow Pokemon.

gamer8

Smash Lord
^

Sure would be a shame if something happened to this awfully nice thread you all appreciate so much.
That was kind of... unnecessary. A simple "stay on topic" would have sufficed. Anyways, I'm hoping for anything Captain Falcon related since we've barely even seen him since his reveal.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I don't want anything to happen to this thread. Its like a bar, where everyone knows your name.

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
So someone asked recently and even I asked earlier when was the picture uploaded last night? People are saying it was late but do we have a time?

I'm surprised I'm even still awake but if the picture is likely to be shown soon I may as well stay up for it. Not expecting much though...

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I want to see one of Luigi's alternate costumes.
But I want the focus of the Pic to be his nose and pretend like the costume doesn't even exist.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So someone asked recently and even I asked earlier when was the picture uploaded last night? People are saying it was late but do we have a time?

I'm surprised I'm even still awake but if the picture is likely to be shown soon I may as well stay up for it. Not expecting much though...
It'll likely be posted within the hour. We've reached the usual update window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom