• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Please take your optimism elsewhere, thank you. Here, at the Miiverse Daily Pic Thread, we always bet against relevant updates. It is the norm to predict "filler" and leave it at that. You are cramping our style, man.
Bah, says I!!

I don't need to please you people!

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
You forgot the Treasure chest babes:

Which means we'll get Nightmare babes and Ghirahim babes.
We already got the Ghirahim tho :troll:

Nightmare babes reveal then? Any attractive Nightmare based characters in Nintendo's catalog of characters?

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Please take your optimism elsewhere, thank you. Here, at the Miiverse Daily Pic Thread, we always bet against relevant updates. It is the norm to predict "filler" and leave it at that. You are cramping our style, man.
Who needs optimism or filler when we can have HYPE!??

So, please Sakurai! Bring the pic where Ganondorf imagines Ridley fighting against Ness and Ice Climbers in the Fountain of Dreams!

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
The minute someone posts the Pic of the Day, that's when we'll all go flocking like pigeons to that post as if it were fresh baked bread.

As for the last pic of the day, here's another quote I found:

"Don't worry Ghirahim fans, you can always just make a Ghirahim Mii."
#ShotFired #SaltOnTheWound #LOL
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGQlKj4bg

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I cannot wait for the PoTD to be a trophy of a Coin from the Mario Series

"Pic of the day. This is a coin from the Super Mario series! We've paid close attention to detail and added a reflective coat to this model. Bling!"

Pic is imminent!
Sakurai drops a Mario Amiibo as he dies at his desk before he can post the POTD, and with his last breath, he mutters

Rosebud.
That would make for one morose posthumous Nintendo Direct where he introduces himself with, "Yes, I'm still alive!"

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Just went for a run, expecting the PotD to be revealed by the time I get back to escape the anxious waiting... but nope...

What is Sakurai up to!?

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I don't refresh the main page. I refresh the boards here and wait for Swift Fox to post the pic.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I hope we get a pic of Mr. Saturn's nose.
Just so sakurai can say something witty about it.
He's going to drop a hint at a Ness/Lucas reveal, make everyone stay up all night in anticipation, then laugh like a maniac when we just get more Smash Run stuff.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Watch it either be something huge as **** or "potd, **** you all, here's a pic of my ass! Happy friday!"

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Alright so Meta Knight was revealed alongside some new site info. Maybe someone will be revealed alongside a music update? For some reason I feel Ice Climbers cause I don't think they'd need to be explained in the direct cause I don't think they've changed much. Or maybe just a music update with a direct announcement. Or any other combination I'm neglecting cause I'm sleepy but uhh...yeah, if the site isn't updated with that music thing I'm ganna be pretty confused.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm thinking this is either another Tomodachi Life situation or a Meta Knight situation.

I'm pretty sure both were just as late as each other.

Can you guys believe that there's only 15 pics of the day left before Japanese release?

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Pic is imminent!
That would make for one morose posthumous Nintendo Direct where he introduces himself with, "Yes, I'm still alive!"
I like to think of Sakurai as GlaDOS. Yes, he's still alive and yes, we're in his world. We are all his test subjects.

Still wish he could show his subjects one more trailer, tho.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Quick query, wouldn't the Meta Knight banner be removed if we were getting a veteran?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom