• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think Sakurai will probably be updating the website with some more info. Much like when he revealed Meta Knight. If it means a new veteran reveal as well? Who knows I guess.....

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Waaa, sleepy, wake me up when the train ...ehh some joke or whatever good night

micstar615

Smash Ace
I hope it's a nintendo direct announcement, this fandom freaking needs one right now, ppl be goin nuts with all the arguing and hype and everything in between xD

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I'm due for a haircut in the morning. At this point I might as well learn how to cut my own hair by the time the Pic goes up.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
POTDs are like legalized drugs.

I can't think of anything funnier right now.

And I have to wait till tomorrow to play Mass Effect 3 :/

Staarih

Smash Master
I just woke up and usually the pic is out by this time. Interesting. At least I finally get to be part of the anticipation again haha!
inb4filler

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
"Wake me up... when September ends..."

Get it, cuz by then we'll have full roster and it'll be the month of US release of Smash 3DS.

...Here's to hoping to getting the pic before Miiverse maintenance.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think Sakurai will probably be updating the website with some more info. Much like when he revealed Meta Knight. If it means a new veteran reveal as well? Who knows I guess.....
If we get a filler update alongside a music update, I'll be pumped. People have predicted the Wii U music selection screen or a picture of a CD to go with the Music page being added.

I'd love if unlockable songs and collecting CD's are back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
We've had late pics that were just simple filler before.

Though the last time we had to wait longer than usual (which wasn't that long ago) we got Meta Knight. With that and the fact that the game's drawing closer and closer to release I wouldn't be surprised at all if we did get a vet tonight.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I can never sleep knowing a PotD is still pending. Or at least that's what I wanted to believe.

Once, there was this late PotD we were all waiting for. It was around 2:15 AM. I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them, it was 12 PM.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm due for a haircut in the morning. At this point I might as well learn how to cut my own hair by the time the Pic goes up.
Honestly, if I spent all of the time I did waiting for a PoTD, learning a new skill... I have no doubt that I could have learned three or four life-long skills. I could have been training to be a pilot! Alas, if Ganondorf is revealed, the wasted hours are all of a sudden not so wasted.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Mark my words, regardless of what the potd is from amazing to ****ty, I WILL cry because I'm tired, and vulnerable

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Urgh, really want to hold on to this train for this pic, but my body isn't reggie...

must...stay . . . awake..

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
I just want it to be something that either straight up confirms or denies the leak. C'mon Sakurai don't let me down.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
I'm really excited for this one, not just for the possibility of a new veteran, but the possibility of essentially getting a dozen new characters through this leak.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If we get a filler update alongside a music update, I'll be pumped. People have predicted the Wii U music selection screen or a picture of a CD to go with the Music page being added.

euh...not sure about cd.

I had to make a custom stage with conveyer belt with sandbag only and everything else at off.

Took hours.

So, please, add stage editor back.

Last edited:

Chase

Smash Ace
I'm going to sleep. Wake me up when the Wario Waapocalypse occurs.
#wariowriday

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm starting to get spooked. I'm really wondering what this pic is now.

Last edited:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Great, now I'm thinking it really will be Ganon, and then when it finally updates it won't be him, and then I'll be disappointed.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
I just got Last of Us for PS4 today. I suppose I could be playing that.

They say it is quite good.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

I'd like to hear some new songs as well. We got quite a glimpse of them already through the directs and demo's. But it would be nice to hear them without any background noise or any that we haven't heard yet too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom