• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, the most unexpected thing to do is release a newcomer trailer. This game has been full of surprises. Smashboard's shutdown would also reach out to Neogaf.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Honestly, if I spent all of the time I did waiting for a PoTD, learning a new skill... I have no doubt that I could have learned three or four life-long skills. I could have been training to be a pilot! Alas, if Ganondorf is revealed, the wasted hours are all of a sudden not so wasted.
I could've written a book with all the time I use waiting for POTD's. I could've written a whole series of books, made movie adaptations for each of those books, an-...

I see Swift Fox first in the Users Viewing list. He's probably posted the pic by the time I finished typing this.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Isn't the site maintenance soon? What if the PotD is shown during the maintenance!?

domokl

Smash Lord
Today might be the day. the day it finaslly happens. the day sakurai saves us by confrming or deconfirming the leak

T

Trick or Treat

Am I the only one who only checks the main site and not Miiverse?

Also passing time by talking to my boyfriend is pretty helpful.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Well, I really hope its a good one if its taking this long. Adding a music section to the website would be marvelous. It's long overdue at this point.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Man, this is hard

I keep snapping back into reality not realizing that I left

I found a gamecube controller in my lap and have no idea how it got there

Waiting is both keeping me awake and trying to push me to sleep

Basically it's like being in lecture

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Isn't the site maintenance soon? What if the PotD is shown during the maintenance!?
The Meta Knight reveal was basically right at 4AM. The site didn't go under maintenance for me. Not sure if that was supposed to happen or not.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Well, I really hope its a good one if its taking this long. Adding a music section to the website would be marvelous. It's long overdue at this point.
I'm doubting the scale will be as epic as Brawl though. The listing for composers in that game was immense!

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
450 people watching. Waiting. Judging.
This hype train is going pretty fast. Could this be the massacre I've been waiting for?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd like to hear some new songs as well (We got quite a glimpse of them already through the directs and demo's. But it would be nice to hear them without any background noise or any that we haven't heard yet.
Music was such a huge part of Brawl. I'm sure this game is no exception. You're right, we've had a taste in trailers and Directs, but I need more. I listened to the Brawl OST for years, and still have a selection of songs from it in my iTunes.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I think some of the people on here fall into these catagories:

. Waiting for POTD so they can get it over with and go to sleep
. Waiting for POTD to deconfirm or confirm the leak
. Waiting for a newcomer only
. Waiting for veteran only
. Waiting for in-game info, like menus and mechanics (this is where I fall into)
. Expecting filler A.K.A. Sakurai Trolling :troll:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I just got Last of Us for PS4 today. I suppose I could be playing that.

They say it is quite good.
If my previous avatar is any indication, yes it is.

The mods will be really happy if that happens.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Even if your skin peels off, even if your flesh melts, even if your bones break under the weight of the hype...

You know the rest, guys. I'm getting too tired for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom