• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
so much hype for an item update.
"The Pic of the Day is finally here! Sorry we took so long, our servers are having some issues posting multiple pictures at once, but we decided to post only one because we didn't want to keep people waiting. A returning item, the Fan from all previous installments! It now has further knockback when charged!"

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
"The Pic of the Day is finally here! Sorry we took so long, our servers are having some issues posting multiple pictures at once, but we decided to post only one because we didn't want to keep people waiting. A returning item, the Fan from all previous installments! It now has further knockback when charged!"
The jab also gives you super armor.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Totally not a fan of this.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
A nice scenario would be we get this music section and then included in it is some Xenoblade music :)!! I've been loving this song lately.
I like this. But the odd thing is, I can't help but feel like I've heard a similar melody in a Tales of game before...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Long wait like this triggers a weird symptoms after some time: slowed time perception.

For me, 1 minutes = 3 minutes felt.

In speedrun, it was 5 seconds = 1 seconds felt.

Which means that you have the feeling that it's even longer than the real time.

That's so annoying.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
I'm going to go to the bathroom, and if the POTD is already posted while I'm in there, I'm gonna throw such a fit because I stayed up all night just to not be able to post it in time. >_<

Espio264

Smash Ace
Maybe Sakurai is watching this 12 day Simpsons marathon too. I sure haven't done anything productive today.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
im exhausted, a lot of us are exhausted. its the better part of 4am right now in PA.

fake potd posts aren't really funny right now.

Last edited:

Koopaul

Smash Champion
How are we all holding up folks?

*receives death glares*

Um... I'll just wait until the PotD is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom