• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Please don't be some pointless crap about Smash Run....

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
You know we're just talking here right? I'm sure most of us have little actual expectations.
Some people are clearly just messing around/not taking it seriously, but some people(and not necessarily people in this thread at the moment) very seriously believe it. My post wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I know that MK's reveal wasn't that long ago... but I feel that we're still due for another character or two before the game is out in Japan. If Sakurai announces a newcomer trailer for monday, I will die.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
By "Power" do you mean Ganondorf? :shades:

A Ganondorf reveal and a Direct announcement would be quite nice.
A trailer featuring Ganon and Wario riding on horses with sunglasses, chasing K Rool would be great. Like a Blues Brothers Spoof.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Warning Received
Okay guys, this should tide us over for a few minutes

Posted this on the social thread earlier today, but this song fits today's hype very well.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
A trailer featuring Ganon and Wario riding on horses with sunglasses, chasing K Rool would be great. Like a Blues Brothers Spoof.
You sir, have officially hyped me up for the night. It's high time Ganondorf/Wario made their appearance. They spent time together during the E3 Skit, now they shall show up in a trailer together!

Sakurai don't let us down man.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Wario is the last Veteran I expect to see before the Japanese release. Newcomer-wise, I expect the same of Shulk, at minimum.

So what Wario waiting for, Sakurai? Get on with it!

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Nuuuuu, Sm4sh direct: Uprising pls
Lets say Warios revealed in a DIrect...... would i post the Gif here or in the direct forum..... Hmmmm Lets cross that bridge.

FOR NOW......... I am Playing Wario Land Shake it to ge me pumped!!!

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
You know what, I'll go full nuts as well on this hype train and gonna expect a character reveal as well.

Not just any reveal, a R.O.B. reveal! I got the music to go along with it as well.

I always thought of R.O.B. as R2D2 lost brother. :p

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Wario is the last Veteran I expect to see before the Japanese release. Newcomer-wise, I expect the same of Shulk, at minimum.

So what Wario waiting for, Sakurai? Get on with it!
This pun is of an exceptional quality. I can't wait for today's PotD.

Last edited:

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
I think the best thing ever would be a vet confirmation for Lucas. It would blow everyone's minds and it would kill this annoying leak.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
I'd be really happy if it's a vet and Sakurai's comment is "Kept you waiting, huh?" and it turns out to be Ice Climbers/Ness/Lucas lol

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Guys no stop. Calm down, what if we get into a train accident. What then. Slow down, oh my God.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
I wanna be on the train :D, I still think we're overdue for some Lucario screenshots.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Just remember not to get your hopes up just because it's Friday. Remember it's happened before. If it something great however, then well, yea. Anyways, this week was a great one, but how will it end?

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I got it right last time because I said it would be an item. An Assist Trophy counts as an item, right? Even if it was a deconfirmation.

Let's see if I can get lucky twice in a row. Hm...I predict...

A stage?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I request that you put me right in front of the train with the intention of de-railing it.
Because we're not getting a vet tonight.
Come on Tom, just hype with us. Even if nothing happens, you'll be sure to have a good chuckle.

Aside from characters though, I'd adore a music update.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Lets say Warios revealed in a DIrect...... would i post the Gif here or in the direct forum..... Hmmmm Lets cross that bridge.

FOR NOW......... I am Playing Wario Land Shake it to ge me pumped!!!
Ah, a criminally underrated game in the WL series.. at least as far as I know. Never hear anyone talking about it for some reason. Y'know what would be awesome? Wario Land stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom