• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Anyone thinks Wario needs any changes? I really think they should change his recovery and make him not move so funny Lol. I don't mind it but I'd rather have him move normally like the others.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
It's happening.

Hey, I got a joke.
So Ganondorf, Jabba the Hutt, Shulk and his miniature clone, a Marril, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyubey, Porunga, and a skeleton with strangely large teeth walk onto a train...

And they all end up being disappointed by their destination. :troll:

Sorry, Radical Beam, I don't know what your avatar is.

Last edited:

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
I was just thinking.

What if Sakurai were to reveal Wario, but his render on the website is of his plumbing outfit? That way we couldn't tell if the leak was busted or not and there would be total chaos.

Classic Sakurai

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Literally idk if I have ever been so hyped for a PoD before! I just get that strong feeling that Sakurai has something special planned for his fans!

But honestly, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HYPED! We only have a few Friday PoDs left! Heck, well all know that Fridays are the days to reveal something! :D

If Wario, Ganondorf, or any character is revealed. . . Well. . . I'd shed a tear of joy!

Also, can I just say Smash has the best and most hyped fans? You guys are all awesome! Haha #allaboardthehypetrain :D

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm getting on the hype train, and hoping for a veteran reveal tonight. Anyone would do, thank you. :p

Hey, it's only tradition that I get myself hyped and then nothing special happens. :troll:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Alright, screw it, hopping on the hype train with all of you! Here's hoping for Wolf or Wario, any veteran really. Its one of the last Friday's before release in Japan, so if there is anymore massive hype to be had, it should be had now. Let's GO!

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
This pic better not be uploaded at 1AM again, I actually want to get some sleep tonight.
Not really, sleep is overrated.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I was just thinking.

What if Sakurai were to reveal Wario, but his render on the website is of his plumbing outfit? That way we couldn't tell if the leak was busted or not and there would be total chaos.

Classic Sakurai
Well if the "default" render is the overalls, that would imply it would be the "default" render again for the game, yet the leak suggests it is not.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I sold a lot of Wario hats at work today, more than usual.

Must be Wario tonight.

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Well if the "default" render is the overalls, that would imply it would be the "default" render again for the game, yet the leak suggests it is not.
Yeah, I guess that's true.

But with the boxing ring stage everything isn't always as it seems.

Though I do agree that your point would be more likely. n_n

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Ah, a criminally underrated game in the WL series.. at least as far as I know. Never hear anyone talking about it for some reason. Y'know what would be awesome? Wario Land stage.
A Wario Land stage would be great, but I have this sinking feeling that Sakurai is going to reuse the Brawl WarioWare stage instead.

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
All aboard the R.O.B reveal hype train!
What's that? Wario and Ganondorf?
PHOOEY. They ain't nothin' in comparison to the great and mighty Robotic Operating Buddy!

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Literally idk if I have ever been so hyped for a PoD before! I just get that strong feeling that Sakurai has something special planned for his fans!

But honestly, HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HYPED! We only have a few Friday PoDs left! Heck, well all know that Fridays are the days to reveal something! :D

If Wario, Ganondorf, or any character is revealed. . . Well. . . I'd shed a tear of joy!

Also, can I just say Smash has the best and most hyped fans? You guys are all awesome! Haha #allaboardthehypetrain :D
At this point if Wario or Ganon is confirmed, it will be a Crashboards I think

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Hey, I got a joke.
So Ganondorf, Jabba the Hutt, Shulk and his miniature clone, a Marril, Haruhi Suzumiya, Kyubey, Porunga, and a skeleton with strangely large teeth walk onto a train...

The skeleton is named Brook, a character in the series One Piece.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I'd rather live my life on the hype train then never board it at all.

If it derails and we burn in fiery hell, then so be it.

I brought my balls to wish us all back to life.

We ride together, we die together.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
It would almost be the perfect trick to trick people into thinking the roster is fake, how convenient...

Though it is standard policy to ignore anything leak related, I can totally see Sakurai trying to troll us with a PotD.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
A Wario Land stage would be great, but I have this sinking feeling that Sakurai is going to reuse the Brawl WarioWare stage instead.
You guys wanna know something funny, I've never been able to beat Wario Land 4.... But I think a stage where you are on top of the Purple Car like in the start screen would be a cool stage, you avoid obstacles and such

Sakurai bb pleassseee hurry

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I'd rather live my life on the hype train then never board it at all.

If it derails and we burn in fiery hell, then so be it.

I brought my balls to wish us all back to life.

We ride together, we die together.
You know what they say about trains,

Life is just a train track, and the soul is just car

This POTD will rule.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I was just thinking.

Classic Sakurai
Well, if that were his main costume, then that's what'd be present on the roster screen.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Hey, I got a joke.

That skeleton is Brook from One Piece.

Why is everyone so hyped? Is this just one of those days where everyone randomly decided to get excited for what will most likely be nothing?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hope not, it would be a shame considering how much the Wario Land series has been ignored in Smash.
Anyway, predicting a Captain Falcon pic, maybe detailing a change.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Music as well

Imagine this music being played during a smash fight... OMG...

YESS!!! Not to mention the OST in that game is incredibly deserving to be in Smash.

Anyone thinks Wario needs any changes? I really think they should change his recovery and make him not move so funny Lol. I don't mind it but I'd rather have him move normally like the others.
Not competitive so I don't have much of an opinion on recovery, but I do want to say that I wish he just moved with a normal run as he does in all his platformers.

Same here, sorta. It would be incredible to get a POTD with multiple stages being shown off (not necessarily the select screen) but it's wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Hey, I got a joke.

The Skeleton's name is Brook. He's a sword fighter who has an obsession with panties

FYI, he's an Assist Trophy.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
It's been Mario time, it's been Luigi time, it's been Waluigi time, it's even been time to tip the scales.

Now it's Wario time.

I really wanted to make a Reyn time joke, but we don't even have Shulk confirmed yet...

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I like the possibility of a veteran reveal but I also remember of the most likely pic will be something light like a smash run pic.

The last few Friday pics haven't been all that so I'm not really expecting something extra good.

But you guys sure know how to bring in the hype. I love it.

D

Deleted member

It's been Mario time, it's been Luigi time, it's been Waluigi time, it's even been time to tip the scales.

Now it's Wario time.

I really wanted to make a Reyn time joke, but we don't even have Shulk confirmed yet...
It's always Reyn time.
We'll get Shulk in due time anyway. Hopefully. Probably when it's Reyn time.
Which is always.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShrekItRalph

Smash Ace
The smasher comes from the bottom of the arena
I like the possibility of a veteran reveal but I also remember of the most likely pic will be something light like a smash run pic.

The last few Friday pics haven't been all that so I'm not really expecting something extra good.

But you guys sure know how to bring in the hype. I love it.
Yeah, it will just be a Smash Run pic....

With the Ice Climbers in it.

ErenJager

Smash Champion
We're hard on and clam wide ready for a character.

Our bodies are ready.

Approaching the speed of light toward the pic of the day.

Character we live, anything else we die.

We've surrendered to the hype!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom