• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Kind of weird thinking that hundreds of people are going to read this post. I feel so famous!

Oh and to the lurkers: this forum is so much better when you're apart of it!
I don't think we should allow guests in here.

In fact, this site should only be accessible via the IP addresses of registered users.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
This is probably the longest feeling of waiting for a PoTD for me so far. Not the longest, but longest feeling for sure.

Anthuhny

Smash Cadet
A full scale war has broken out in Miiverse. We, the Smashboarders, are fighting valiantly against the Unhyped, a race of beings that feed upon the salty tears of our fallen comrades.

"Captain!"

"Status report, Lieutenant!"

"Captain, it's not looking good. They've broken through our front line and have begun to assault our troops with slumber grenades. We're losing units by the scores!"

"No sign of the pic of the day?"

"We don't know, sir! But Commander Swift Fox hasn't reported back yet. And no one has seen Wario, Meta Knight, OR Lord Ganon. I fear all may be lost." The lieutenant is slapped across the face.

"Stow that talk, lieutenant! The pic will come! Sakurai will not fail us this night. He's always come through for us, tonight is no exception."

"Y-Yes, sir." The unit replied with a sniffle.

"Now, somebody call in Ike. I think it's time the enemy stopped getting our sympathy. Now, troops, let's capture as many of those Special Flags as possible! FOR SMASHWORLD!"

And thus the brave Smashboarders fought bravely 'til the hour of which the pic was revealed. Which has yet to arrive.

Come, let us await the final hour together.

You forgot to say the year is 20XX

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
I'm on the 1-month-till-release-so-Sakurai-will-acknowledge-this-with-something-special train.

Hype is real 2401.

D

Deleted member

When was the PotD that was the latest posted? its 3:11 here and I'm getting restless.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
A full scale war has broken out in Miiverse. We, the Smashboarders, are fighting valiantly against the Unhyped, a race of beings that feed upon the salty tears of our fallen comrades.

"Captain!"

"Status report, Lieutenant!"

"Captain, it's not looking good. They've broken through our front line and have begun to assault our troops with slumber grenades. We're losing units by the scores!"

"No sign of the pic of the day?"

"We don't know, sir! But Commander Swift Fox hasn't reported back yet. And no one has seen Wario, Meta Knight, OR Lord Ganon. I fear all may be lost." The lieutenant is slapped across the face.

"Stow that talk, lieutenant! The pic will come! Sakurai will not fail us this night. He's always come through for us, tonight is no exception."

"Y-Yes, sir." The unit replied with a sniffle.

"Now, somebody call in Ike. I think it's time the enemy stopped getting our sympathy. Now, troops, let's capture as many of those Special Flags as possible! FOR SMASHWORLD!"

And thus the brave Smashboarders fought bravely 'til the hour of which the pic was revealed. Which has yet to arrive.

Come, let us await the final hour together.

You called? Sir Lozjam, the sword master is here. I will dispatch my best men to infiltrate the enemy. Link, Tink, Marth, Lucina, Robin, and Pit will join Ike. They will be saved, I promise you that.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
This Hype Train has hit too many Dash Panels. The track must've been made by DIMPS.

Only 20 of the 400 people here will get that...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Kind of weird thinking that hundreds of people are going to read this post. I feel so famous!

Oh and to the lurkers: this forum is so much better when you're apart of it!
So you don't want them to be a part of it?

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Actually, that reminds me: If Swift Fox isn't doing it tonight, then who's waiting to post here? Or are we all just waiting until Miiverse updates itself or something?

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
You called? Sir Lozjam, the sword master is here. I will dispatch my best men to infiltrate the enemy. Link, Tink, Marth, Lucina, Robin, and Pit will join Ike. They will be saved, I promise you that.
Good to see you arrived before the bell tolled.

We've supplied our troops with extra beam swords. Grab as many as necessary, and show the enemy what true hype is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom