• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"Pic of the day. Hey, remember how I made a Balloon Fight stage? Still pretty cool, huh? Alright, see ya tomorrow!"

Still expecting an alt costume, something kinda hype but not too much. The hype will intensify on Friday with a Smash Direct announcement. Yup. Stickin to it.
Oh come on, Sakurai would NEVER do that to us...

Right?

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
It's amazing how much I went from loving the special flag pic to despising it all within an hour of refreshing Miiverse.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ike! Help me prepare for this Pic of the Day!
Thanks Ike! I am now prepared. Now let's do this!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Its past another hour. I don't think we have much longer to wait for the obligatory filler since Samurai forgot about the PotD today. Hopefully I can go to sleep this Meta Knight, and soon.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Sakurai "Remember Pyrosphere well here is a picture of the full stage, look at those gorgeous holes. By the way we are now at one month to release Super Smash Bros 3DS, hope everyone enjoys these last pictures".

.n_n.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The usual update time is now upon us, so prepare thyselves.

Oh, more like Melee's. Difficulty settings and co-op events seemed like such wastes of time.
Co-op events were not a waste of time, but discussing that isn't for this thread, maybe you should find a different thread for that.

This pic is so late I'm waiting until morning to see it, so have fun you guys. (Still hoping for a veteran or at least lucario)

Morbi

Scavenger
I am still on the "I expect something" train. I am not too pessimistic about the chances of a decent picture, if I was, I certainly would not be wasting my time waiting for it. I expect greatness, do not disappoint me, Sakurai.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I hope the caption is with the actual pic for once, and we don't have to wait on that too.

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Y'know either way we're all gonna be disappointed in this pic so I expect a boring night

…but Sakurai

remember when you brought us Kirby and Kid Icarus and now this

and you filled us with joy

I just want you to know that I love you Sackofeyes

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It has gotten to the point where I'm just hitting F5 to the beat of the music. Waiting... Forever waiting...

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Maybe Sakurai's too busy playing Smash 4 to upload the POTD? I know I'd be playing the crap out of it.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Y'know either way we're all gonna be disappointed in this pic so I expect a boring night

…but Sakurai

remember when you brought us Kirby and Kid Icarus and now this

and you filled us with joy

I just want you to know that I love you Sackofeyes
It's been my pleasure, user Loungemen.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Almost 400 people watching. God help us if this Hype Train crashes and burns...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Does anyone had this feel after refreshing so much that it won't have any picture even tough it's already implied to have one?

Because I'm starting to feel this. It seems like refreshing is me denying the fact that I'm not seeing the new picture.

Kind of an obsession if you want.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh come on, Sakurai would NEVER do that to us...

Right?
Well, he kinda did once or twice. We saw it in the Smash Direct,
Then here a week or so after the direct,

and then again here in June,

Sorry if this made anyone panic for a sec, but hopefully the pics been posted while I was writing this.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"When Alfonso joins the battle Luigi's nose is in charge of taking over for Toon Link!"
Luigi's Nose: Leave it to me!

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
A full scale war has broken out in Miiverse. We, the Smashboarders, are fighting valiantly against the Unhyped, a race of beings that feed upon the salty tears of our fallen comrades.

"Captain!"

"Status report, Lieutenant!"

"Captain, it's not looking good. They've broken through our front line and have begun to assault our troops with slumber grenades. We're losing units by the scores!"

"No sign of the pic of the day?"

"We don't know, sir! But Commander Swift Fox hasn't reported back yet. And no one has seen Wario, Meta Knight, OR Lord Ganon. I fear all may be lost." The lieutenant is slapped across the face.

"Stow that talk, lieutenant! The pic will come! Sakurai will not fail us this night. He's always come through for us, tonight is no exception."

"Y-Yes, sir." The unit replied with a sniffle.

"Now, somebody call in Ike. I think it's time the enemy stopped getting our sympathy. Now, troops, let's capture as many of those Special Flags as possible! FOR SMASHWORLD!"

And thus the brave Smashboarders fought bravely 'til the hour of which the pic was revealed. Which has yet to arrive.

Come, let us await the final hour together.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I'd stay up until 4:30 AM, your move Sakurai!

Last edited:

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
It's been my pleasure, user Loungemen.
Yeah, about that, I've been wanting to change my username when I came back because now I sound like a group of people

Oh wow, I just realized we're almost up to 400 users

The pic better be good or else we're in for 20 pages of disappointing posts

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Kind of weird thinking that hundreds of people are going to read this post. I feel so famous!

Oh and to the lurkers: this forum is so much better when you're apart of it!

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
Well, he kinda did once or twice. We saw it in the Smash Direct,
Then here a week or so after the direct,

and then again here in June,

Sorry if this made anyone panic for a sec, but hopefully the pics been posted while I was writing this.
OH SWEET SAKURAI YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

Bad. :[

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
- scroll through thread
- check Miiverse
- spit on screen at Pikachu
- wipe off spit
- check website
- curse at Pikachu
- scroll through thread
- cry at everyone's hopelessness
- put phone down to sleep
- pick it up 5 seconds later
- refresh Miiverse
- spit on screen at Pikachu

Repeat.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
A full scale war has broken out in Miiverse. We, the Smashboarders, are fighting valiantly against the Unhyped, a race of beings that feed upon the salty tears of our fallen comrades.

"Captain!"

"Status report, Lieutenant!"

"Captain, it's not looking good. They've broken through our front line and have begun to assault our troops with slumber grenades. We're losing units by the scores!"

"No sign of the pic of the day?"

"We don't know, sir! But Commander Swift Fox hasn't reported back yet. And no one has seen Wario, Meta Knight, OR Lord Ganon. I fear all may be lost." The lieutenant is slapped across the face.

"Stow that talk, lieutenant! The pic will come! Sakurai will not fail us this night. He's always come through for us, tonight is no exception."

"Y-Yes, sir." The unit replied with a sniffle.

"Now, somebody call in Ike. I think it's time the enemy stopped getting our sympathy. Now, troops, let's capture as many of those Special Flags as possible! FOR SMASHWORLD!"

And thus the brave Smashboarders fought bravely 'til the hour of which the pic was revealed. Which has yet to arrive.

Come, let us await the final hour together.

"YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM ME, SLEEP!"
Punches self in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom