• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
"Guys, my uncle works in Nintendo of Japan and talks with Sakurai in the coffee room... And he said that today's pic it's great!"

Jokes aside, resist comrades, resist...

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I feel like every time I write a post about how long this is taking or whatever, the pic is going to be posted before I post and then I'll look like a major dumb.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I'm just going to watch the thread until someone posts "SAKURAI POSTED THE POTD!' Then I'll look.

Less time-consuming.
That's how I do it.
Hundreds of Refresh buttons are abused on a daily basis. You can help put a stop to it.

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
I GOT IT!!! Sakurai has been setting up for tomorrows PotD, and has forgotten about today's PotD. And is now scrambling to figure out the hardest way to troll us for this PotD.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
Think it's updating soon. Just saw the Director's Room heading change to Aus dem Entwicklerstudio. Usually means they're getting the posts ready, I find.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
hey guys, remember the old days when the Pics contained no new information, were just for fun, and didn't have captions? Yeah, me neither.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
While I'm waiting for the inevitable disappointment, I'll be enjoying my cup of tea.

wonka-tea.gif

Morbi

Scavenger
I feel like every time I write a post about how long this is taking or whatever, the pic is going to be posted before I post and then I'll look like a major dumb.
In that case, you should, perhaps, stop complaining about how long the PoTD is taking to update. Rest easy with the knowledge that it will arrive shortly.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Good to see you arrived before the bell tolled.

We've supplied our troops with extra beam swords. Grab as many as necessary, and show the enemy what true hype is.
Is it going to be enough? We are going to get ravaged.... No..... We must use the starmen. We need that invincibility. And... We need to use our secret weapon........
Someone, please get.......
The parts for Daybreak

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I'm waiting for Sakurai to say. "Sorry guys. There's no PoTD today. I'm sorry, truly I am. Oh, there's a reveal tomorrow!"

epicgordan

Smash Ace
You know, I've been thinking. What if the previous two or so potd's were early simply because they were easy to get ready? That means a late one should be a bit more complex and requiring quite a bit of time just to get right.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Good to see you arrived before the bell tolled.

We've supplied our troops with extra beam swords. Grab as many as necessary, and show the enemy what true hype is.
"Lady Star_Lee, the best healer in Smashboards history, has arrived! I will heal our finest with ease. They will be alive when it's over, I promise you that".

no?

Last edited:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I'm actually awake to be at the POTD party and there's no POTD. Sorry guys, guess I should go to bed.

Now, don't fall to the dreaded sleep! We need as many soldiers awake as possible!

"Lady Star_Lee, the best healer in Smashboardscv history, has arrived! I wil heal our finest with ease. They all will be saved, I promise you that".

no?
Yes. Get our men back on their feet! Too many have fallen asleep!

Last edited:

Anthuhny

Smash Cadet
We give Swift Fox alot of credit, but Rebellious Treeko comes through in the clutch with the caption.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom