• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm waiting for Sakurai to say. "Sorry guys. There's no PoTD today. I'm sorry, truly I am. Oh, there's a reveal tomorrow!"
Ah, I see... in that event, he would want to reveal the character before posting the picture. Genius. :troll:

But seriously, I have waited for the day that there was "no PoTD" for... well, everyday actually. I hope that wait ends tonight.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
If only this were an official Smash forum, the mods would be sweating bullets making awkward stand up jokes in font of 400+ unamused people to stall while nervously waiting for Sakurai to arrive at the venue.

If only.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Inb4 site crashes.

Also... Everyone, listen! Let's all post in the count to 300 bomb-omb thread. Now is the time. Just post once. Together. We can do it. Then return to this thread.

this is a rare opportunity. Let's take advantage of it.

Last edited:

KirbyOnly

Smash Rookie
The hype is so great, that I had to make an account. There are no brakes on this hype train.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sometimes I think Sakurai is just like ''CRAP I FORGOT THE PIC OF THE DAY!"

Last edited:

Acadian Flycatcher

Smash Journeyman
If only this were an official Smash forum, the mods would be sweating bullets making awkward stand up jokes in font of 400+ unamused people to stall while nervously waiting for Sakurai to arrive at the venue.

If only.
Luckily we don't have that so I can nervously masturbate in peace.

D

Deleted member

I think this is the latest the PotD has ever been… At least for me. And yet I'm still here, waiting, forever… What could it be? When could it be? :?:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I don't know what to expect anymore.

So much is at stake here, if this hype train derails, well we're all screwed.

D

Deleted member

I think this site is going to crash before we even get our pic of the day.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the pic of the day by resetting for a Timid Compound Eye Poké Ball Pattern Vivillon while watching Lost in Translation.

I'm predicting the pic of the day will end up anti-climatic with new information, but not something very many people will care about.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
The hype is so great, that I had to make an account. There are no brakes on this hype train.
Welcome aboard. You've just sold your soul to the Hype Train.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
#referencesthatdon'tmakesense

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I'm back from the bathroom. I even took the time to brush my hair.
Now where's my new Pic of the day and five characters.
They'll be coming 'round the mountain when they come.

Now, get over here and help us erect these barricades. Samus will give us cover fire with her gunship while we get them up.

And when we're finished, Lozjam will fire the Daybreak, which will allow us time to call down a couple Landmasters that we commandeered a few days back.

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You guys need to calm the hell down.
Eh, it's been worse.
Aaah~ the day of Yoshi's New Island's release was a magical one indeed. I'll never forget how everyone started going crazy. Even the mods gave into the hype-fueled stupidity.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
You know...
something about waiting for the pic of the day is just so...
...refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom