• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
So, I check the time and compared to last time I checked, only 6 minutes passed when it felt like 15 minutes.

That's really impressing to loose that much time perception. Only other moment when I lost it that much is me trying to speedrun (one second felt is like 10 seconds in reality).

Sakurai just screwed up my internal clock now.
Time seems to go a lot faster for me while waiting for the PotD. I guess I'm lucky :3

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Staying up till 6 am is not endorsing a healthy lifestyle. That is far worse, I would rather stay up until 1 am... thank you very much.
I think he meant he could actually sleep and wake up to a potd instead of staying up since people usually wake up around 6

Nielicus

Smash Lord
-falls asleep-
-wakes back up-
Oh **** I missed it
-still nothing-
**** this I'm tired LMFAO! Good night y'all <3

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
-falls asleep-
-wakes back up-
Oh **** I missed it
-still nothing-
**** this I'm tired LMFAO! Good night y'all <3
>falls asleep
>potd posted 3 minutes later

sakurai pls where is potd

we need some roy as marth alt confirmation

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just a reminder that posting "I'm going to bed" isn't on topic and is liable for spam.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Haha, the weak willed who were expecting another early pic are dropping off like flies and meanwhile we still have another half hour until Sakurai is late for his "usual" pic time period.

In hindsight probably shouldn't be posting though, I'm West Coast U.S.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Warning Received
'Star's Question of the Day! (QOTD)'.

If Events returned, would you like it to be similar to Melee's or Brawl's?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Is it bad that every time I close my eyes, I see Sakurai's face? Those eyes, peering down my soul. *shivers*

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Haha, the weak willed who were expecting another early pic are dropping off like flies and meanwhile we still have another half hour until Sakurai is late for his "usual" pic time period.
We are the PotD Master Race.

On topic: We haven't seen a Pikmin 3DS stage, maybe that will be announced!

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
'Star's Question of the Day! (QOTD)'.

If Events returned, would you like it to be similar to Melee's or Brawl's?
Both? I mean, there were events I liked in both and events I disliked in both. I prefer more events though, so I'd like 51 again.

And I guess I'd prefer 1 difficulty, so... Melee's?

D

Deleted member

>Keeps refreshing Miiverse
>Takes longer each time
>No new PotD
My heart is going to break soon :cry:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Just a reminder that posting "I'm going to bed" isn't on topic and is liable for spam.
Well forget this. I'm going to chair.

Better? :3

I predict something semi-interesting for today, btw. And Ganondorf tomorrow, and Another Ganondorf for Firday.

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
I wish a newcomer trailer would be the pic of the day. It's extremely unlikely, but it would be so fun.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I wouldn't mind seeing some mysterious pic + a vague caption. I like mysteries that end up getting clarification at a later time :p

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It would be one heck of a pipe bomb if they did reveal a new character out of the blue. Brawl did that all the time for the Dojo, but the REAL surprise was Sonic the Hedgehog. I still remember the day that the internet practically imploded with "SONIC'S IN BRAWL!!" everywhere I went. The hype that Sonic brought to Brawl was absolutely immense, even if he wasn't too popular to use in tournaments due to his mid-tier status.

I don't see it happening this time, but...hey. I can dream. One more month to go before all is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom