• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Our souls?
Already gave him that, and our innocence..... That Rosalina and her cosmos...
Sakurai also wants you to respect his decision to upload the picture later. He also wants you to appreciate the picture you get regardless of whether or not you like it.
like I said abusive behavior..... I am going to come home late are you are going to like it!

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Warning Received
Don't post only a picture.

Edit: I got a warn for THAT? Y'all must be joshing.

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Due to life reasons I can only stay up for five more POTDs. One of these five is this one.

Let's be having you, Sakurai. I can take whatever you dish out!

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I mean just think about this guys. Seriously. This is quite possibly the last 4 weeks we'll be looking forward to a PotD
Only if you aren't interested in anything at all that could possibly be WiiU exclusive. So basically everything except characters.

...so yeah I guess these will be the last few weeks for a lot of people...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, I'm gonna go play a couple rounds in City Trial to kill some time.
Maybe it'll be up by the time I get back.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai is probably whipping up a custom stage with his office as the background! Custom stages with customizable backgrounds? Yes!

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Just imagine if Sakurai instead posted these pictures at the nice time of 6 am or so.
I could have been living a healthy lifestyle.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Clearly Sakurai is getting in our heads.... He is brainwashing is with lack of sleep and hype.... So this is Nintendo's new marketing strategy....

Chases and shooting are what he is good at
Try to stop his plans but he can't let you do that
His bark is mean as his bite
O'Donnell is in the picture tonight

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is probably whipping up a custom stage with his office as the background! Custom stages with customizable backgrounds? Yes!
We really do need custom stages where all you need to take is a picture with the 3DS camera and BAM it's a stage.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
"Let us preside in the sanctuary of the smash bros and hope he who is ageless bestows upon us a decent potd"

"Be seated everyone and pull out your gamecube controllers"

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
As strange as it sounds, I will be sad when the game is out and we have no more pic's of the day to look forwards to.
I'm sure that Sakurai is going to still do PoTDs until the Wii U release, unless he's confirmed that they'll stop when the game releases.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I check the time and compared to last time I checked, only 6 minutes passed when it felt like 15 minutes.

That's really impressing to loose that much time perception. Only other moment when I lost it that much is me trying to speedrun (one second felt is like 10 seconds in reality).

Sakurai just screwed up my internal clock now.

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Does anyone know if these will continue until the Wii U version launches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom