• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Don't you think Dark Pit is more suited to be a secret newcomer, if one at all?
Of course, I just want some information regarding him or Kid Icarus (in general). I suppose I would be content with an alternate costume reveal as well. I am probably just going to predict something Dark Pit related until release with the knowledge that we will probably not get anything Dark Pit related until launch, which is only about a month away anyways.

SwagzillaForilla

Smash Apprentice
Wow. There are so many users watching this thread that you could post just about anything and someone would like it.

...Pudding.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Last Week
item, item, item, Trophy Info, stage

This week
Costume, item.

It'll probably be another item because we haven't had enough of those

or maybe it will be Jigglypuff

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
DEAR GOD! What if Sakurai intentionally posted the pics early in the last two days so more people would be around anticipating tonight's pic! It's contents must be HOLY!

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Everyone is expecting a character, did I miss something pertinent? If that is the case, I am voting for Ganondorf or Falco.
General thought is that it's been a month since the last character and like 3 months since the last POTD character. If we get anything it will be Ganondorf Thursday for the HW release. Assuming he isn't unlockable or making an appearance elsewhere. I say if we don't get him Thursday (or anyone this week) a Direct is all but confirmed.

DEAR GOD! What if Sakurai intentionally posted the pics early in the last two days so more people would be around anticipating tonight's pic! It's contents must be HOLY!
I doubt it, but that would be pretty funny.

Earthbound_PKMN_Trainer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
roboticsuperstar
3DS FC
0731-6040-6586
UGH ... either I go to sleep unsatisfied, or I go to sleep happy depending on this potd ...

Either way, I cannot sleep until I see this potd.

However ... Smash rarely leaves me wanting more haha.
Insert desperate plea to see Ness or Shulk tonight.

D

Deleted member

Its gonna be something like this: Pic of the Day! I don't feel like posting game images, so here's a picture of your favorite character:
:troll:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Do not fear, if Dark Pit is revealed, Sakurai will be erroneously defined as a troll. Albeit, he is probably going to be called a troll regardless of what he posts tonight. It never fails.
For apt justice, I wish for a certain Asian with a Partridge Family bowl cut to appear, donning a Guy Fawkes mask, and announcing that everyone who has ever used the word troll on Miiverse has had their account grafted onto the Sex Offender registry.

Morbi

Scavenger
I believe that is reason to suspect that the content is less than holy. If Sakurai wants us to expect something, do yourself a favor and do not expect something.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Oh my god guys, we're getting something meh tonight, and then Ganondorf tomorrow because Hyrule Warriors comes out. I thought we all established this as a thing.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
UGH ... either I go to sleep unsatisfied, or I go to sleep happy depending on this potd ...

Either way, I cannot sleep until I see this potd.

However ... Smash rarely leaves me wanting more haha.
Insert desperate plea to see Ness or Shulk tonight.
If we saw Shulk today he would be an AT. Is that... what you want?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
You know... I seriously think we have an abusive relationship with Sakurai, and we all have Stockholm syndrome..... I mean, we wait up all night for these pics, it turns out to be not good, and then we blame ourselves for what has happened.... It's actually rather scary when you actually think about it...

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Its funny how last week, if the pic were posted at this time, it would be considered early, and now its reeeeeeeeeaaaaly late.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yeah, today's pic must be GREAT! I can't wait for it! Now I wll be hyped until it gets here, after all, WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Morbi

Scavenger
You know... I seriously think we have an abusive relationship with Sakurai, and we all have Stockholm syndrome..... I mean, we wait up all night for these pics, it turns out to be not good, and then we blame ourselves for what has happened.... It's actually rather scary when you actually think about it...
I do not blame myself, I blame Sakurai. How dare he not post an entertaining picture for ME!

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
I swear a new page is the most stressful thing.

You scroll down to see that blue or red border, but nein.

No disappointment for you yet.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
These PotDs really are a 'fix', my goodness. We're going as far as to look into Sakurai's time of reveal, what he has revealed this day, that day, etc, etc.

Unless you have just joined recently and haven't been keeping up with PotDs on your own, you should know by now that Sakurai is unpredictable.

The best way to land a prediction is to call out all sorts of options.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Less talky, more potdy

kataridragon

Smash Ace
You know who hasn't been deconfirmed? Ray Mk he would be cool. Nice variety. I can see Sakurai doing this. (Wild speculation)

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
There are as many users in this thread as there are enemies on the screen at any point in Hyrule Warriors.

If Ganondorf is revealed tonight, everyone here would be sliced and diced in a jiffy.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Watch as we all go through a phase where we can't cope with life when the game is actually out and there are no more PotDs

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I wonder if we are seriously underestimated Sakurai at around 50 characters. What if he is insane and it turns out that there is actually 60 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom