• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I think we'll get Ganondorf for Hyrule Warriors Japanese release.

Therefore, I predict something unexpected.

Like the Spanish Inquisition

Probably information on something we do or don't know about.
Honestly, getting Ganondorf would be unexpected right now :awesome:

But I'm still going with a LoZ AT reveal/disconfirmation.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
For clarification with the whole no revealing pictures, I was only kidding! Sorry about that, guys.

Now, I'd be mighty surprised if we get confirmation of a Direct in tonight's potd. Unless it's a Smash Direct, I'm going to assume that Nintendo will drop the ball first for a general Direct, and then Sakurai would follow. We've got until tomorrow morning to learn more, if not tomorrow evening.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Jeez, 260 people are here right now... Hope this pic is exciting!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I can't wait until we get a Mii that's wearing Wario's hat.
Wow, how evil...And yet that's very likely to happen.

By the way, I see you finally fixed your caps lock. ¦D

Welp, it's 2AM now. Here's the main stretch.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sakurai still knows how to draw a crowd... it gets to that point where everyone is expecting a character, so they all come flocking to this thread.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wanna see a Sothe assist trophy. Has this ever been requested before? Imagining him coming out, throwing daggers, and occasionally flicking a critical KO hit once in a while.
View attachment 21466
I had a similar idea for Anna.

She appears and slashes with a Levin Sword at the summoner's enemies, and picks up items on the ground.
Occasionally she will drop Trophies and items.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Calm down. You've got this.:)
Not when you're going in with a 55...ugh. If I don't get a 60, I have one more chance then get kicked out of my program.

O-oh, right. POTd stuff apologies. A new Wii U stage.

D

Deleted member

The pic is going to be trolly, if I know anything about Mash Potato Samurai on Wednesdays. He loves it since its between "Troll Tuesday" and "Troll Thursday". He loves keeping us up late at Meta Knight and forcing us to wait for a measly sliver of information so we will get our hopes up for the next pic, and the next pic...

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
I want a potd of an assist from the dk series they havent had one yet which is so perplexing to me

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Eh. It's getting close to launch, so the earlier Pic of the Day doesn't surprise me. I thought yesterday's(as in Monday's) might've been special. Then it hapepned on Tuesday. It's just a schedule change and nothing more.
See here how the Sakurai gives early posts just enough times to lul the fan into a false sense of assurance, before pulling the bait and switch.

Masterfully done.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Smash Bros has ruined my sense of logic....
Smash Bros. has also seemed to ruin everyone's sense of rule following.

You guys are technically off-topic again. Ease up a bit~

We only have a little bit to wait until the pic, after all.

Everyone is expecting a character, did I miss something pertinent? If that is the case, I am voting for Ganondorf or Falco.
You were safer with your first choice. Don't jump ship so quickly, Morbid. D:

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
Everyone is expecting a character, did I miss something pertinent? If that is the case, I am voting for Ganondorf or Falco.
Nope, people are just always hoping for a new character now. It's been a while since the last one

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm expecting a post that is fodder for the cancerous miiverse culture like the complete misuse of the word troll. Like "LOL SAKURAI U TROOLLLLL!" at him merely referencing Meta Knight.
Do not fear, if Dark Pit is revealed, Sakurai will be erroneously defined as a troll. Albeit, he is probably going to be called a troll regardless of what he posts tonight. It never fails.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Wednesday pics are always the lame ones... before it was Monday, but with the way these last few weeks have been going on, Wed usually has the worst pic of the week

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
Do not fear, if Dark Pit is revealed, Sakurai will be erroneously defined as a troll. Albeit, he is probably going to be called a troll regardless of what he posts tonight. It never fails.
Don't you think Dark Pit is more suited to be a secret newcomer, if one at all?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
And I realised how inaccurate this word is in this context.

Because I found his teasing to be a good thing in the end...even considering how anxious it makes me.

kataridragon

Smash Ace
I guess the next logical (doesn't count for much) character will be ganondork. I would be pleasantly surprised if he is similar to his Hyrule warriors incarnation.... That would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom