• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

domokl

Smash Lord
Drought?? We got 2 newcomers only a month ago, but ok. If they came any faster than that I'd think they'd be less special..
we only have a month till release. we have atleast two reveal trailers left and some vetrans left. he is running out of time.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Now watch as sakurai somehow disconfirms shulk king k rool mewtwo and ridley in one POTD. i wouldnt put it past him.
YOOOOOOOO! Chill :(

Hm, I'm go a step further and guess the franchise of the AT I'm expecting for the PotD...LoZ Assist Trophy.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I was tired, but I don't have to work tomorrow so eff it. Bring on the PotD. Exactly 4 more ****ing weeks until Smash 4 officially releases. I remember the good ole days of E3 2013. We've come so far.

I'm changing my prediction. IT'S WARIO ****ING WEDNESDAY IN THIS *****.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Well they are going to have to reveal some newcomers soonish if they want to get the jump on leakers who get the game early.
we only have a month till release. we have atleast two reveal trailers left and some vetrans left. he is running out of time.
still doesn't change that it's not much of a drought. I just feel like people complain too much, like a day after we get a newcomer and people are already too antsy for another one. But I digress.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'm studying for my A&P Bio final tomorrow while waiting. 70% of my grade. Literally almost vomited a few times from the stress :S.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
We all turn into potd addicts around this time, we need an intervention.

I REALLY hope we get a newcomer trailer soon or a direct announcement this week.

Scratches neck**

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm crossing my fingers for the Ice Climbers. Though, there's only a month left before we know their fate for certain.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
we should have all kirby fighters stages ripped and put into the 3ds version

if sakurai can take so much stuff from uprising because its on the 3ds he can do the same for kirby

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 133, Guests: 97)
....insane.
Now's the time Sakurai....unleash the Mewtwo/Ridley/King K Cruel like I predicted!!!

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Warning Received
We all turn into potd addicts around this time, we need an intervention.

I REALLY hope we get a newcomer trailer soon or a direct announcement this week.

Scratches neck**
I looked at your sig, and all that comes to mind is...
"Got the coffees Mother******"
High Five
Falls Down, Drops Coffee, and shouts F***!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I really want the return of Jiggs, even though I never played as her/it.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm hoping Sakurai doesn't say something like "Pic of the day. We originally planned to release the 3DS version a month from today on September 13th. However, we are delaying the release of the game until October to polish the game. The North American, Australian and European release date has been moved to January 2015. Hopefully this won't be too upsetting. Now please enjoy this picture of Luigi's nose".

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
I think it will be a new 3DS stage. Maybe even a retro stage.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
we should have all kirby fighters stages ripped and put into the 3ds version

if sakurai can take so much stuff from uprising because its on the 3ds he can do the same for kirby
HAHAHAHAHA no.
Maybe the green forests one though

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Users Viewing Thread (Users: 133, Guests: 97)
....insane.
Now's the time Sakurai....unleash the Mewtwo/Ridley/King K Cruel like I predicted!!!
Id wait for a stream where 2,000 people watch that g down. I am pretty certain we are getting a RidleyxMewtwo trailer in a direct

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I feel like I need to switch back to my Ganondorf avatar to increase His odds of making an appearance soon.

As for the reveal pic, I'd love if it showed Him Flame Choking Link a character :ganondorf:

Last edited:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm hoping Sakurai doesn't say something like "Pic of the day. We originally planned to release the 3DS version a month from today on September 13th. However, we are delaying the release of the game until October to polish the game. The North American, Australian and European release date has been moved to January 2015. Hopefully this won't be too upsetting. Now please enjoy this picture of Luigi's nose".
I would accept a delay if it meant we got more characters and stages and music. Especially characters.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I wanna see a Sothe assist trophy. Has this ever been requested before? Imagining him coming out, throwing daggers, and occasionally flicking a critical KO hit once in a while.
Sothe_(FE10_Artwork).png

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Yes, it was Weegee. (it rhymed!)
AGH! Again with the Swift Fox post. ;~;
Man I'm antsy tonight...please tell me this means something good....

i wonder how much people thought you just posted the potd and are now crying

y u do dis swiftfox
Edit:
I for one....did.....;~;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom