• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Both? I mean, there were events I liked in both and events I disliked in both. I prefer more events though, so I'd like 51 again.

And I guess I'd prefer 1 difficulty, so... Melee's?
I'm mainly talking about the difficulty.

#HurryUpPotd.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm not hyped right now, I'm frustrated.

I just want the pic so I can go to be knowing I didn't miss ****.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I can almost see the Pic of the Day in my head now...
"PotD! Here we have the amazing remix of the Pokemon theme! WHat's that? We can't convey suond through a picture? Shut up!"

Hmmmm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Magykal
3DS FC
3883-7075-6475
I just realized Sakurai is taking loner than usual with this PotD @_@

Maybe he decided to release it so that Americans would see it when they wake up in the morning (6-ish).

D

Deleted member

Mash Potato Samurai reads Smashboards and waits for us to beg for a half hour before he posts the PotD. It might be about his Mii.
PotD: My Mii has a unique Final Smash! I take out my swag clothes and bake a Power Potato while swatting people with my supplies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm just going to warn everyone: try to not miss if you really care.

On July 29, I missed the one just before and the Friday before that one. I missed 2 POTD in a row and July 29 was when I decided to not miss it.

Really, try at least. I would have been so mad if I missed July 29. It was just...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
C'mon guys, we've danced this dance sooo many times before. 300+ people getting hyped and the POTD ends up being mediocre and disappointing. You'd think we'd all be used to this by now...

*secretly hoping for Sakurai to prove me wrong.*

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
C'mon guys, we've danced this dance sooo many times before. 300+ people getting hyped and the POTD ends up being mediocre and disappointing. You'd think we'd all be used to this by now...

He proved us wrong with Ike Day, and we are hoping for another Ike day.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
Pikachu has been holding the S Flag all day. How many stocks does Pikachu have? How will we ever defeat Pikachu now? Sakurai, stop Pikachu!

On a serious note, I'm also hoping for Ice Climbers.

saltybeach

Smash Journeyman
I feel like because it is one month from the release we will get something special....

plz

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I feel like a jerk for saying this, but... It's just 300 people versus the millions of people in the world that will be getting this game. Dunno if we're making that big a dent. But we're all hype together. So that's what counts.

D

Deleted member

Thats exactly it. He has us hooked. Sakurai can post fillers all day every day, but we'll still do this. Why? Because we're Smash fans.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

I am, but I can't say the same for everybody...

Morbi

Scavenger

The difference is that we have less than a month of relevant pictures prior to release.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
"Pic of the day. Hey, remember how I made a Balloon Fight stage? Still pretty cool, huh? Alright, see ya tomorrow!"

Still expecting an alt costume, something kinda hype but not too much. The hype will intensify on Friday with a Smash Direct announcement. Yup. Stickin to it.

Bosspon

The Boss of Pon
NNID
KingofSayains
I feel like Sakurai has a stack of daily pics and is trying to decide how much he wants to troll us.

"Hmm. I already used Meta Knight Mii Fighter... Maybe Kirby with a Ridley hat and no caption? No, that'd be too obvious..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom