• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Is this what it's gonna be like until the game comes out next month?

Goddammit Mashpotato Sack O'Rice you can't keep anything consistent, can you? -~-

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Cool, finally an explanation on the S-Flag. An additional life or an extra KO? Very intriguing. I like this idea a lot.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Restore a stock?! You mean that the fabled 1UP has appeared in some form?!

Dang, For Fun mode will be vicious when that thing appears.
What if the 1-up mushroom actually becomes an item? In Stock matches, it would give you an extra stock. Timed matches? Sakurai: '-laughs-'.

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, I already love this item. That's so so cool.

Characters with grounded moves might have an advantage to this. Especially if their opponent has high damage.

Team battles are gonna get intense when this item shows up.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Hey look, fellas! Another item we'll probably be turning off!!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Wow, well this is new and interesting! And finally great to get this out of the way. Now as far as we know there aren't any more items we're waiting to hear about. Any new item should be a surprise I think.

And its really awesome these are so early, hope that keeps going <3

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
...looks like I'm the next Gematsu, eh?
Ah, lucky guess. When you predict about seven more Pic of the Days, then we'll treat you as if you know everything about what is to come. Then you'll likely miss one, but promise that the next day is still 100%. At that point, nobody will look up to you anymore...

But good luck anyway. :awesome:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yitsul
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
somethings fishy, a Pic of the day this EARLY, he might post another revealing meta knight

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
No Smash Direct Announcement...awwwww... :(.......BETTER BE ON FRIDAY's POTD.
........*ahem*

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
As long as it isn't as easy to get as the extra life items in Digimon Rumble Arena 2. Seriously, I've seen 3 stock matches turn into 12 stock matches in that game before.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
'Star's Random Question of the Day!'

Would you guys like to have more Brawl or Melee stages return?

Tbh, I wouldn't mind if Sakurai revealed Temple to return for both versions of smash soon.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Looks like I won't be posting PotD anymore. The comment system has been changed that prevented me from just posting the pic especially the one coming from Miiverse. It now asks me to upload the pic instead and it won't work because it doesn't contain any extensions, like Miiverse pics usually doesn't have.

:(

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Looks like I won't be posting PotD anymore. The comment system has been changed that prevented me from just posting the pic especially the one coming from Miiverse. It now asks me to upload the pic instead and it won't work because it doesn't contain any extensions, like Miiverse pics usually doesn't have.

reported

enjoy ur ban

Last edited:

Mistermagius

Smash Cadet
I was just about to go asleep until I saw this... (Happened with last night's PotD for me too)

Gosh, I am going to have to see this coming for the rest of the week now? Or will he switch things up again? This is the lifestyle of Masahiro Unpredictable.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
I feel so greedy. Sakurai gives us a post every weekday and I always want more. 2 straight early pics too...And I still want MOAR.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim

What comment system?

Also, I think Sakurai may be in a different country. he's been posting it closer to midnight here of the US East Coast.

Last edited:

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium

That's too bad. I'll miss anxiously waiting every night for you to post the newest picture. It was always a blast.

Morbi

Scavenger

I thought that your tyrannical reign would never come to an end; however, it is evident that I was incorrect. Hey, on the bright side, you will no longer be able to monopolize the picture of the day, other users will have their glory yet!

Jaden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jadenthemerle
3DS FC
2664-2123-0479
I was honestly expecting Meta Knight. Not sure why, given Sakurai's penchant for trolling. As far as I'm concerned, he's pretty much confirmed unlockable at this point. Ah well, nice to finally understand the Special Flag. I thought it would be some kind of buff like what Xerneas and Victini give you, but this is much more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom