• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Its that time of day again time for speculation. I predict a a 80% chance of meta knight and 20% chance of something completely unrelated.
its almost release date! no more fillers, just full speed on out from here! :D
I hope its like that but you never know with sakurai.

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Don't underestimate Sakurai's trolling abilities. He could do another cryptic post for all we know.

Groose

Smash Champion
I'll be shocked if we get a Meta Knight confirmation today. Sakurai doesn't usually telegraph his moves like that. He'd make a good opponent in Punch-Out.

Anyway, my money is on a description of an item we already know about, but haven't received any detail about.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Would like to see a Wii U stage.

Realistically expect a previously unshown but returning item. Or something. Something returning from previous games (temple pls)

Morbi

Scavenger
I am expecting this week to be dubbed, "Confirm Dark Pit Week." On Monday, Sakurai graciously contested the "named prior to reveal insinuates deconfirmation" theory, tonight; Tuesday, I suspect that he will give us an alternate costume and list some criteria for alternate costumes. Or, perhaps, some more Kid Icarus content, such as a Medusa assist trophy. The possibilities are endless.

Actually, I predict the special flag in some way, shape, or form with Pac-Man.

Last edited:

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
I'll be shocked if we get a Meta Knight confirmation today. Sakurai doesn't usually telegraph his moves like that. He'd make a good opponent in Punch-Out.

Anyway, my money is on a description of an item we already know about, but haven't received any detail about.
There's no way Sakurai mentions MK again within the next couple of weeks. He loves making us sweat it out.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I want it to be one month later already...
And then just because you said that, the game gets delayed in Japan for another 2 months, US and UK for another 3 months and Australia for 4 years. For both versions.

Dammit Kuraudo, you had one job! D<

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Pic of the day. If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Based on ****ty Google Translate, S-Flag apparently increases your stock count by one if you can go through the entire pose without getting hit.

Yeah, what SilverEra said. Silver > Sonic.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Going to do this in advance because Sakurai can be early again.

I don't know what he'll do because Sakurai, but just don't talk about you probably know what series.

Just announce a direct soon. It's becoming a thirst now because my tease theory just became even more crazy since I found the tease itself suggesting that it's likely that it was a tease.

Because I don't want to overhype, it's now after 2 weeks getting on my nerves and is slowly affecting my emotions.

As long as getting too envious and impatient on Ridley.

I WANT VIDEOS!!!

To fit with my usual hype, here's a representation of the intensity of my thirst:

btw, this theme is really intense, but the wav file has so much sound in the background that I think someone yells my name :)

EDIT:

How did I miss this one?

Last edited:

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Aaaaah! Yay! A Pac-Man picture! :4pacman: I love that expression on his face!

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
That is one of my top three fav items, with the Smash Ball Being first and the Bullet bill being second of course.

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Pic of the day. If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting.
Holy smokes.

Team Battles with this thing will be glorious.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Pikachu's all like, "Pikachu was here, Pac-Man and Captain Falcon are losers*

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
Dang it sakurai im not used to going to sleep this early ah well better early then late

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Man I was way off about the S-Flag
*throws S-flag assist speculations in the trash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom