• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Tonight we get Meta Knight, tomorrow THE WORLD...and then Ganondorf for Thursday and a release date for the Wii U version on Friday, possibly a Direct in there somewhere. My expectations aren't ridiculous, not in the slightest.

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
On a slightly unrelated topic, I've always found it funny that all of you say "tonight's pic", because here in Spain they show up at 9 am, so I usually see them right when I wake up. Time zones are weird.

Just wanted to point that out.

On a more related topic, I'm expecting something bigger than usual this week (if having Meta Knight almost confirmed isn't big enough).

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
On a slightly unrelated topic, I've always found it funny that all of you say "tonight's pic", because here in Spain they show up at 9 am, so I usually see them right when I wake up. Time zones are weird.

Just wanted to point that out.

On a more related topic, I'm expecting something bigger than usual this week (if having Meta Knight almost confirmed isn't big enough).
Same for me, but an hour earlier in the UK.

I'm kinda glad that I can just see PotD as soon as I wake up, instead of waiting.

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Predictions for tomorrow?
No predictions. No use in trying to predict a man that has made predictability his you-know-what.

Ah, what the hell. Some little note about something Smash-related at Gamescom besides the tourney. And something 3DS related.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Am I the only one that would kind of like a full week of Mii hats with them wearing unconfirmed veteran features? From what I can gather, ROB, Ice Climbers, Wolf and Falco all have hats in Mii Plaza...

But I think a stage is likely yeah. Probably from a series without a proper 3DS stage *cough Kirby F-Zero Star Fox Metroid Yoshi cough*

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I am feeling Wario tonight. MK yesterday was red haring for the real reveal. Getting out yee GIF once again!

Last edited:

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
As a Meta Knight fan, I love this update. Obviously he's in this game so I'm not worried.
As of tonight/tomorrow I predict something that has the least to do with Meta Knight, as I think he's unlockable this time around.

Maybe a DK stage?

I am feeling Wario tonight. MK yesterday was red haring for the real reveal. Getting out yee GIF once again!
Oh man, I wish we get Wario before release so you can use your GIF. So intriguing and mysterious I wanna see it too/feel the hype of Wario

Last edited by a moderator:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Agreed. I love deconfirmations.
Same. Deconformations are really fun, just seeing everyones reactions. I scrolled through the entire thread looking for when Waluigi was deconfirmed. The amount of emotion was amazing :)

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I want some sort of clarity on this whole Meta Knight thing... I'm unfortunately doubtful...

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Meta Knight reveal as a follow up to today's tease would be cool, but I actually really really think we're getting Gandondorf later this week so I doubt we'll get two vets so close together.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I would love an ACTUAL META KNIGHT REVEAL.
Please?
Omg, I have an app on the phone that allows me to see the PotD and the caption every morning. The caption loaded first, and it made me think that Meta Knight was actually revealed today :p then I saw the Pic.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
I've always been one to roll my eyes at the whole Sakurai is a troll thing. I've usually been of the opinion Sakurai's "trolling" is mostly people deciding things are true in their head and being mad when they aren't. Frankly, I'm not even fond of the word "troll" for how people are content to haphazardly brandish it at a moment's notice.

That all said,

This PotD actually makes me kind of curious about all the options that will be available to Miis. Maybe even look into... making some. Damn it Sakurai, I didn't want to care about Miis. >:[

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I've always been one to roll my eyes at the whole Sakurai is a troll thing. I've usually been of the opinion Sakurai's "trolling" is mostly people deciding things are true in their head and being mad when they aren't. Frankly, I'm not even fond of the word "troll" for how people are content to haphazardly brandish it at a moment's notice.

That all said,

This PotD actually makes me kind of curious about all the options that will be available to Miis. Maybe even look into... making some. Damn it Sakurai, I didn't want to care about Miis. >:[
Yup. Sakurai seems to have that hypnotic power.... He made me want to use Wii Fit Trainer.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Guys... what if it was...

Pic of the Day. "...as an Assist Trophy, of course!!"

LaughingLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I really want to see Meta Knight tonight, but we are getting Ganondorf on Thursday. I'm not expecting anything special tonight. Maybe a new item.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Or we could get Meta Knight and no Ganondorf cause he might remain secret, anythings possible. I don't expect any character reveal though... I think Friday we'll get a somewhat boring pic followed by a Smash Direct announcement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom