• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I'm actually pretty optimistic. First of the month has to mean something right? >.>

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'm actually pretty optimistic. First of the month has to mean something right? >.>
First of this month maybe but just wait till the first of next month, so many potential ways to troll, heck I'm predicting a character reveal on that day.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
First of this month maybe but just wait till the first of next month, so many potential ways to troll, heck I'm predicting a character reveal on that day.
Is April Fools something universally "celebrated?" I kinda thought it was more of a west thing.

Dairz

Smash Ace
October 1st was Sonic... but then again, November 1st was "Look, Pits shooting his bow slightly different."

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
October 1st was Sonic... but then again, November 1st was "Look, Pits shooting his bow slightly different."
December was the confirmation of two moves for the Villager, the first January pic was the return of trophies, and the first picture for February was a look at Lucario's Aura Sphere. I'm confident it'll be slightly substantial, probably info on a move.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'd really like to see more Find Mii info.

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Info on one of those stages we only have one screenshot of would be nice(Find Mii Stage, WiiU Kid Icarus Stage, 3DS Animal Crossing stage). Or a brand new one, that works too.

D

Deleted member

Nah, it'll be All Terrain Venomoth revealed as a Pokeball Pokemon - guaranteed KO against Bowser, Yoshi and Ridley if playable.
[Obligatory praise Helix/Bird Jesus joke]

On topic we probably won't get much. Mondays tend to be throwaway pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
some good information would probably come, first picture of the months usually bring something good.
then again it is Monday . . . those usually are comical ones or throwaways,
seems it could be anything today

Aggressive Sock

Smash Rookie
This is Sakurai we're talking about, he senses what the fans want and does the exact opposite.
So?

He's a game developer, not a community manager. His job is to create a game, that he thinks we'll love. The thing is, we don't always know what we want, we all have our opinions, but he needs to filter what he thinks is best. He's given us 3 great games filled with great content in doing so.

I for one am GLAD he doesn't just listen to fans and do everything people suggest. Not only would we not get surprises, but we'd never be introduced to love something different. If the fans had their way, we'd know everything about the game already, and the roster would comprise of nothing but mainstream characters from the most popular franchises. Guess what, even THEN not everyone would be happy or satisfied, because there's so many differing wish lists and favorites.

What's with all the Samurai hate?

Anyways, on topic, I'm looking forward to this month, and to see what is on the horizon for the pics of the day. A new stage would be great, as well as any gameplay detailed pics like the combo finishers.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Pretty much just going to keep on predicting a new stage until one actually shows up.

Also, in relation to "Sakurai gives us 'what we don't know we want' and is heavenly for this reason"...blegh.

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
So?

He's a game developer, not a community manager. His job is to create a game, that he thinks we'll love. The thing is, we don't always know what we want, we all have our opinions, but he needs to filter what he thinks is best. He's given us 3 great games filled with great content in doing so.

I for one am GLAD he doesn't just listen to fans and do everything people suggest. Not only would we not get surprises, but we'd never be introduced to love something different. If the fans had their way, we'd know everything about the game already, and the roster would comprise of nothing but mainstream characters from the most popular franchises. Guess what, even THEN not everyone would be happy or satisfied, because there's so many differing wish lists and favorites.

Anyways, on topic, I'm looking forward to this month, and to see what is on the horizon for the pics of the day. A new stage would be great, as well as any gameplay detailed pics like the combo finishers.
Don't take what D-idara said too seriously, it's more of just a common meme we throw around here when predicting pictures. Most of us know what you say is the case, and I totally agree with you.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Anything Kid Icarus this week would make my day really. Don't leave the month of Uprising's 2-year anniversary in vein, Sakurai!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
So?

post of the day right here, or at least i agree and like this guy's thinking

anyway, anyone want to put any last minute bets. or are we universally agreeing with stage or throwaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom