• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Speaking of the Dojo, there's an unofficial fan site that compiles all Smash information. I prefer it to the actual Smash site, since it covers stages and items in addition to characters, and is well organized (and also contains all Miiverse pics to date). :)
The admin of that site posts here a few times a week and usually posts an end of the week wrap up post in this thread. I too appreciate the amount of effort he (she?) puts into the site.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
another day, more speculation of what may happen,
anyway, anyone got any thoughts what it may be this time?
it seems to be up in the air and open this time around, could be anything

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It's the end of the month, so honestly, it could be anything. The best guesses are an item, stage, or throwaway pic... But I'm really hoping that last night's pic of Waluigi, Luigi and Mario together was a hint at Wario. It seems odd seeing them together without the actually important member of the evil duo.

Wario's been a long time coming since Ashley was shown I feel. That and, in theory, this week, we've technically had: A veteran's move, something 'new' about a stage, a new gameplay element, and a new 'item' already. Usually when these things or a combination of these + other things align in a week, it results in a character.

Last edited:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's the end of the month, so honestly, it could be anything. The best guesses are an item, stage, or throwaway pic... But I'm really hoping that last night's pic of Waluigi, Luigi and Mario together was a hint at Wario.
I mean I COULD see it, but then who would be revealed for Mario Kart 8 release? Bowser Jr? Or just nobody?

Shroob

Sup?
I mean I COULD see it, but then who would be revealed for Mario Kart 8 release? Bowser Jr? Or just nobody?
To be fair, 3D World didn't get anyone on its release. Peach linked to the page but came way before its launch, and Rosalina linked to it too, but she was also revealed in a Mario Kart-esque trailer as well. And frankly, why would Wario, a character probably still sporting his Warioware duds, be the prime target to rep Mario Kart?

Last edited:

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I'm predicting WAAAAA takes over Miiverse,

Nah, seriously...put me in for Peach hitting Little Mac with her ass for some reason. Filler pic.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Don't expect anything significant to be revealed alongside Mario Kart 8.

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like if we don't get Wario tonight, he'll simply be a random reveal... Which kinda bites since we already know his franchise is in, so it's silly holding onto him for so long in my opinion... Though in all honesty, I expect since we really haven't gotten a real 'filler' pic this week, tonight's the night for 'meh'.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess when the game is released, Waluigi AT beating up Rosalina will be one of the first pictures on MiiVerse. Count on it. ;)

D

Deleted member

I'm worried about the inevitable flood of salt that will come from Miiverse over Waluigi's de-confirmation, I doubt they'll let it go that easily.
Christ it'll be like Super Meat Boy all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
To be fair, 3D World didn't get anyone on its release. Peach linked to the page but came way before its launch, and Rosalina linked to it too, but she was also revealed in a Mario Kart-esque trailer as well. And frankly, why would Wario, a character probably still sporting his Warioware duds, be the prime target to rep Mario Kart?
Good point. Good Point.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I think we'll get a 3DS picture tonight, seeing as we haven't had one in a while. Maybe something new for the 3DS... we don't see many items or any AT's or Pokemon. Confirmation that there's a difference in these things would be nice. Who knows though...

I doubt we'll get anything special like a character, I think we'll be waiting until early-mid March.

D

Deleted member

One thing I noticed about the Waluigi pic....

....he's really fricking tall. Before someone says "duh", I mean, taller than usual.
He looks taller than Rosalina.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think the reason the 3DS version is all but ignored is that it doesn't deserve to be pimped. The moment that thing is dropped it's going to be hot cakes.

This game is a Wii U pusher. So that's why it's always Wii U.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
Cool! Dedenne!

Looks like an interesting Pokeball Pokemon. like a mini X Bomb attack.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
One thing I noticed about the Waluigi pic....

....he's really fricking tall. Before someone says "duh", I mean, taller than usual.
He looks taller than Rosalina.

There must be a galaxy within his shoes- whoops nevermind.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I think we'll get a 3DS picture tonight, seeing as we haven't had one in a while. Maybe something new for the 3DS... we don't see many items or any AT's or Pokemon. Confirmation that there's a difference in these things would be nice. Who knows though...

I doubt we'll get anything special like a character, I think we'll be waiting until early-mid March.
Didn't we get one last week about Size?

POKEBALLLLL!

Last edited by a moderator:

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
Two assist trophies in a row, whoa.

edit: Well, not two Assist Trophies, but you know what I mean

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Gosh darnit I hate Dedenne. Oh well, I will manage.

D

Deleted member

Ironic that the worst fully evolved Pokémon of Gen 6 seems to be powerful here.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So the ****** Raichu ripoff is now a Pokeball Pokemon. It looks like it'll be the new "N64 Meowth" clone if this is the case.
Trying to copy Uprising's mighty X-bomb. You won't be as good as the X-treme X-bomb!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Miiverse comments are painful to read. The game is ruined because Dedenne is a Pokeball Pokemon.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dedenne huh?

Cool.

I will say though. He is one Pokemon I did not expect to see as a Pokebal Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom