• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
That attitude is unnecessary.
Most attitudes are.
*Looks at sig*

So how did that Skull Kid deconfirmation leave you feeling?
Indifferent? I forgot he was even in my sig.

Anyway I want some more info about the menus/modes or something. Im really interested in that mode we saw with the diverging paths. Id love if we took a break from characters n **** and got more PotD's about stuff like modes and the like.

Last edited:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I hope we get a pic of the day with Palutena sleeping! JK! I actually want :falco::ganondorf::popo::jigglypuff::lucas::metaknight::gw::ness2::rob::snake::wario:and:wolf: to be announced tomorrow.

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Please Sakurai just give me my damn Dry Bowser costume tonight so I can live in peace...K. Rool's got me worried enough as is..

Last edited:

ScottyWK

Smash Lord
NNID
ScottyWK
3DS FC
3239-4428-9575
I hope we get a pic of the day with Palutena sleeping! JK! I actually want :falco::ganondorf::popo::jigglypuff::lucas::metaknight::gw::ness2::rob::snake::wario:and:wolf: to be announced tomorrow.
Pic of the day: We're excited to announce that you've only seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of free for alls! Now, up to 12 players can play on the screen at once! If all 12 choose the Ice Climbers in an online match, imagine the lag!

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Will tonights pic be a veteran, assist trophy, stage, new mechanic or move, or something pointless? :cool:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
Pic of the day: We're excited to announce that you've only seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of free for alls! Now, up to 12 players can play on the screen at once! If all 12 choose the Ice Climbers in an online match, imagine the lag!
Could you imagine the chaos? THE CHAOS!? It would be so cool though, especially if there were two teams on Palutena's temple, it'd be like a war between two teams lol. Aww great now you made me wish for 12 player free-for-alls!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, let's NOT miss potd this time as the last 2 was hype.

Let me do prediction: as I just came back active, Sakurai will troll me by putting a filler; really just watch how mad I would be lol.

I always see Sakurai as sadist in potd even tough I know he's nice (he even gave me my foundations of loving video games). It's so weird, but it's just because he likes to joke. It's good because more talk = more hype.

Tough, please, announce the theatre XP.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
We haven't seen a new item in awhile; I'm hoping for an Energy Tank from the Metroid series.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'd be perfectly fine with a deconfirmation week so long as Krystal isn't one of them. No trophy, no stage cameo, no sticker, no assist trophy no deconfirmation for Krystal ;-;! Bandana Dee would sting a bit and a Ridley deconfirmation in a potd would be just weird but I can accept those two.

If we don't get a deconfirmation week then I'd be happy with a picture of the menus and what's all in each category or more detail on Robin like exactly how many times before his tomes and Levin Sword break and/or how long they take till they respawn. Oo, or a variant of Falcon Punch so I can get an idea for what changes Warlock Punch might go through.

I honestly wouldn't mind a deconfirmation week. Of course I like deconfirmation as soon as possible to let people down before they build up hope.

Even if it does mean making Jill Dozer and Ridely official this week. :sadeyes:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Please.....please...................................don't deconfirm him.......don't deconfirm Bandana Dee.....

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Funny how one character getting deconfirmed at the beginning of the week automagically makes it deconfirmation week :laugh:

I'll go with a 'filler' pic that contains some more Sakurai humor.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
Hopefully well get a new stage or some 3ds info. Probably filler though.

Edit: Or maybe some clarification on lucarios abilities and final smash!

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Funny how one character getting deconfirmed at the beginning of the week automagically makes it deconfirmation week :laugh:

I'll go with a 'filler' pic that contains some more Sakurai humor.
If only... if only... it would be the best/worst week dependent on your perspective. However, I do not believe that we are to endure a slaughter of innocent characters that were never deemed likely in the first place.
:dazwa:

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping for all our sake disconfirmation week ended yesterday. I'd like some optimism with a veteran reveal :chuckle:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Just saw the new banner POTD HYPE (this is so me grasping at straws lol, but it would be funny if he acknowledged that).

Btw, finally new banner, I was getting annoyed by the one before. Changes are welcome.

Also, that loading logo...

EDIT: just a friendly reminder, please clear your browser's cache to not have any issues with not seeing the new pic. Lots of people seems to not be aware of that fix and had the problem. I can tell you that it worked for me.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
If only... if only... it would be the best/worst week dependent on your perspective. However, I do not believe that we are to endure a slaughter of innocent characters that were never deemed likely in the first place.
:dazwa:
If we had different characters possessing Sakurai to deliver us the PotD like with Takamaru, I would support it. Everyone would be on edge though. In this case, I'd be on Isaac watch.

As for a veteran, I'd like to see Falco/Wolf. Would say Ganondorf, but I'm sure he will make a grand entrance in a trailer :awesome:

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I may sound negative, but I do want more disconfirmations, just as long as it isn't from my wishlist! Disconfirming others help my wishlist taking ahead of someone who had better chance.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I may sound negative, but I do want more disconfirmations, just as long as it isn't from my wishlist! Disconfirming others help my wishlist taking ahead of someone who had better chance.
Im with you. i love watching character threads burn, its like fastforwarding to the death scenes in a horror movie.

Morbi

Scavenger
If we had different characters possessing Sakurai to deliver us the PotD like with Takamaru, I would support it. Everyone would be on edge though. In this case, I'd be on Isaac watch.

As for a veteran, I'd like to see Falco/Wolf. Would say Ganondorf, but I'm sure he will make a grand entrance in a trailer :awesome:
Indeed. Our Lord, Ganondorf, was intended to be revealed at a more notable time, a random picture would never do him justice... or evil.

Regardless, Falco or Wolf would be GREAT. I keep on asking for them... but Sakurai is not listening! Why?! :troll:

Each night goes by and I have to exclaim, "that ain't Falco!" :falco:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
That's weird, but I have a complete opposite way of seeing that.

If a character is confirmed that contributes a lot to repping or was unexpected, it gives me hope to the repping to getting broader enough from my most wanted (Ridley is another story as I'm considering about declaring an almost confirmed verdict).

Like I don't think takamaru helps anyone (again, Ridley is another case but even then, that's indirect).

EDIT: it's been some weeks without getting a morbid like and I don't know why...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I like disconfirmations even when it's someone I like, because it's a form of closure and it's also important information.
:awesome:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Indeed. Our Lord, Ganondorf, was intended to be revealed at a more notable time, a random picture would never do him justice... or evil.

Regardless, Falco or Wolf would be GREAT. I keep on asking for them... but Sakurai is not listening! Why?! :troll:

Each night goes by and I have to exclaim, "that ain't Falco!" :falco:
Ah, our tastes are quite similar. Too bad Based Sakurai doesn't think we're worthy enough to give us what we want.

Sakurai, please show us a space animal :(

Hoping to see an alternate costume tonight, those get me so hyped.
Seriously. Alts are like the next best thing to characters for me. Even ahead of stages.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I would go ecstatic if Bowser Jr was an Assist Trophy! It would mean that he has a bigger appearance in the game instead of just a trophy!

Man, I'm excited now.

Morbi

Scavenger
Ah, our tastes are quite similar. Too bad Based Sakurai doesn't think we're worthy enough to give us what we want.

Sakurai, please show us a space animal :(

Seriously. Alts are like the next best thing to characters for me. Even ahead of stages.
Sometimes, depending on whether or not I enjoy the character, alternate costumes are even more impressive than characters. Regardless, those are my favorite updates (aside from aforementioned characters), hands down.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I would go ecstatic if Bowser Jr was an Assist Trophy! It would mean that he has a bigger appearance in the game instead of just a trophy!

Man, I'm excited now.
oh, I did not expect that I would have the EXACT way of seeing Paper Mario.

So, why not both as assist? Would solve most of my worries and yours too.

Morbi

Scavenger
oh, I did not expect that I would have the EXACT way of seeing Paper Mario.

So, why not both as assist? Would solve most of my worries and yours too.
It would also solve my worries of a playable Paper Mario or Bowser Jr. Come on... Mario assist trophy!

So EVERYONE is happy, amiright? :awesome:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I'm starting to feel sick....the thought of Bandana Dee being deconfirmed makes me....bleh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom