• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
oh, I did not expect that I would have the EXACT way of seeing Paper Mario.

So, why not both as assist? Would solve most of my worries and yours too.
Exactly! I love Paper Mario too, by the way. I'd be satisfied if Bowser Jr and/or Paper Mario were to be playable or Assist Trophies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sometimes, depending on whether or not I enjoy the character, alternate costumes are even more impressive than characters. Regardless, those are my favorite updates (aside from aforementioned characters), hands down.
I can agree with that. Although I've enjoyed the alts we've seen up to the point for the most part, sadly, none of them have been for characters I use/want to use though.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
It would also solve my worries of a playable Paper Mario or Bowser Jr. Come on... Mario assist trophy!

So EVERYONE is happy, amiright? :awesome:
That's because the minimum I want is better rep even though playable is the best possible case.

Not getting more rep is my worries, but not getting the character while it got more rep is perfectly fine for me.

Which is why I keep mentioning the stage for potd, but tbh, one music is the minimum (assist is even better).

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
In reality, I think a lot of the major character requests could be decent Assist Trophies. Dixie Kong, Krystal, Bowser Junior, Kamek and Ghirahim would be pretty cool ATs. I can see riots if any of the big 3 (King K. Ridtwo is my shipping name for them :troll:) are Assists/Poke Balls though.

I think an alt or a stage would be nice, maybe new move info.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In reality, I think a lot of the major character requests could be decent Assist Trophies. Dixie Kong, Krystal, Bowser Junior, Kamek and Ghirahim would be pretty cool ATs. I can see riots if any of the big 3 (King K. Ridtwo is my shipping name for them :troll:) are Assists/Poke Balls though.

I think an alt or a stage would be nice, maybe new move info.
Your avatar is very Daniel Y. Sex(bang)y.

the filler is coming!
Don't start with that.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Last night everyone was begging for a confirmation, and Sakurai gave us a deconfirmation.

Now people want more deconfirmations, so Sakurai will give us filler.

Then people will stop asking for either, and we'll get a confirmation on Friday. Calling it now.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Last night everyone was begging for a confirmation, and Sakurai gave us a deconfirmation.

Now people want more deconfirmations, so Sakurai will give us filler.

Then people will stop asking for either, and we'll get a confirmation on Friday. Calling it now.
This is so accurate it's not even funny.

And I love it :)

epicgordan

Smash Ace
What if it's leak killing week? That would be hype
Like maybe tomorrow, Isaac will return as an AT.

Nah, I'm going to guess a Mii Fighter one. We seem to be long overdue for another Mii-related potd. Besides, we need to know what Kirby looks like after he eats one of them, and we need to know their Final Smashes.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I'm starting to feel sick....the thought of Bandana Dee being deconfirmed makes me....bleh...
Dude, you gotta calm down. It's just a game. I mean, I understand how much you can adore a character. I was nervous for Pac-Man for a while, and was even disappointed he wasn't in Brawl, but I never made myself feel sick with worry.

Seriously, man, just try to calm down. If he's in, he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom