• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
So Rosalina and... Marth? on the Kid Icarus Wii U stage?

The only part of that guess I have a chance of getting correct was Rosalina.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I see you've set up a win-win situation for yourself. Very crafty.

In all honesty. I've given up trying to predict what we're going to get. I hope we are starting to get to the exciting period of new info every night though.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I'm guessing Fossil Fighter AT to celebrate its release, or WFT showing her nice butt, because we all know she loves trolling showing it for the Pokemon.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Last edited:

LazerRage

Smash Cadet
I'm also going to guess it will be a pic on the Palutena's Temple stage. Why not? Its been a while.

For some reason I doubt a new pokeball or pokemon-centric pic. If it is, I welcome it, but still...I feel doubtful. Anniversaries aren't usually a big deal unless its a significant number like 10 or 25 or 50 or something, so I don't really get why its constantly brought up as a realistic factor. Do we really think Sakurai spends every single day at work wondering how he can tie this pic of the day to some kind of daily Nintendo holiday? I know we are here to HYPE, but it seems a bit over-thought to me.

[EDIT: Ninja'd!] OMG WALUIGGIIIII IS AN ASSSISSSSTTTT

Last edited:

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. Once again, Waluigi's Assist Trophy joins the collection!! …Which also means he's not a playable character. Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ah. Hmm, sorry. Grats on getting in the game in some form at least, Waluigi.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm not even that big of a Waluigi supporter and that **** stung.

That stung deep Sakurai.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I feel like we're missing Wario from that picture.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
OMG! I love today's pic and comment, pretty much a slap to the face of anyone who kept saying Waluigi would be in or should be in. :D

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
That hurt harder than anything Toad related.

I'm just kidding. Nothing hurts more than anything Toad related. T_T

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hahahaha at least Sakurai knows that people want him as playable. Sorry Ridley supporters... I think Sakurai is talking about YOU!!

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Early picture = good night. Or, at least, I hope some of you can have a good night.

Knew it when I saw the tennis racket...

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
Most likely will be a pokeball pokemon. Palkia was pretty random to reveal first so maybe another random pokemon from red/green/blue will be revealed. My hopes its a remake of a SSB64 pokeball pokemon.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
GameFAQs is about to lose its collective s***. Waluigi is one of the characters around whom many of its posters make "gimmick" accounts for spamming topics about the character on a daily basis.

Get your popcorn, everyone.

Last edited:

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Wtf, dat comment. Straight up uncool Sakurai. 0/10, would not read again. :(

As for Waluigi as AT, we all knew this was gonna happen so whatever. Great he's still in as AT.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
At first I saw Waluigi and ran to check if he had a newcomer trailer on Youtube.

I have been hurt today. I had no idea how much I supported him to rep the Mario sports spin-offs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom