• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Well, that was enjoyable (yeah, I'm enjoying that madness).

So, with that good update...

I really am addicted to those windows :)

You remind me when Paper Mario games were still cool.

Super Paper Mario, different, but had a good story and great ending.

PM:Stupid Stickers killed it for me, bad battle mechanic, awful paper puns, enemies that use paper techniques to their advantage instead of their confirmed skills from passed games, or original hazards/moves added to them. No badges...

Still hoping Paper Mario gets some recognition for Smash bros, would be hype

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
She would have to be married to Pac-Man because of adopting the name, but if that wasn't the case wouldn't she just be Pac-Woman? More conspiracy is that her name prefix is actually Ms. so is she some con artist?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
An okay update. Hard to get excited about a taunt, to be honest, unless it's a character you're planning to main.

Hong

The Strongest
;~; Maybe I'm just a nerd, but I totally dig this kind of stuff.

Well, we saw some sprites in the trailer that are not on the Miiverse post... so I'm holding together to see the classics I want to see. ^~^

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I don't mind this update. I'm a taunt spammer so I like finding out these kind of things.

I'm warming up to Pac Man more and more every day. I... actually... like him.... definitely excited to give him a go!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Hmm, if we don't get a veteran reveal next week, do you think we are going to go through another March drought? Still, this Pic isn't really bad-it's actually pretty neat.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Well they could posibly add a refrence to the Legend of Valkyrie

And for Klonoa they could use his sprite from the GBA games

But they could be saving a few characters for the S-Flag assist, so if you don't see your favorite Namco rep in Pacster's taunt they could appear as an assist

D

Deleted member

Hmm, if we don't get a veteran reveal next week, do you think we are going to go through another March drought? Still, this Pic isn't really bad-it's actually pretty neat.
If we get another March drought, we had better get another Smash Direct. or at least 3 vet reveals on the same day
I see the Smash Direct as our reward for getting through March.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If we get another March drought, we had better get another Smash Direct. or at least 3 vet reveals on the same day
I see the Smash Direct as our reward for getting through March.
I doubt we're gonna get another Smash Direct at this point in time. It's less than 3 months now til the 3DS release, and we've already had 3 newcomer reveals last month at E3.

There might be a Direct with a newcomer trailer in the next 3 months, or one or two veteran reveals.

The April Smash Direct was already fantastic treat. Asking for another just feels greedy, and I'd rather have some secrets found in the 3DS release rather than all be revealed. Like With MK8. :L

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Nah, I expect a second Smash Direct, personally. Maybe even one for each version. Smash is a big deal, and they Always have Directs Before their big game releases.

But I expect a Smash Newcomer for the August Direct. Anyways, I like Taunts like this, so I am good~

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm so excited right now. The news just popped up in my FB feed from the SSB page. This is the best day ever.
Gematsu, the reckoning day is here.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
"Oh, by the way! I'd like to reveal a new challenger. Instead of doing the unveiling on something like a Nintendo Direct, we're going to live-stream the reveal on the official website on Monday, July 14, at 7:00 AM US Pacific Time (4:00 PM European Central Time). Looks like we're nearing the bottom of the stash of new challenger videos that we've made... Like always, we put a lot of effort into it, so I hope you'll enjoy watching it live." taken from miiverse

D

Deleted member

Looks like we're finally getting a good Monday for once. Have we ever gotten a character on Monday?

Also, I wonder if they're just gonna be doing this for the rest of the newcomers every now and then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
It's almost like we had the taunt picture to lower our guard for that annoucement.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
Wow, since the second announcement was already up when I checked, I barely acknowledged the actual PotD!

I'm excited to see the trailer Monday, but it's disappointing that we're nearing the end of the newcomers. I hope there's more than just the Gematsu 3.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
In september we learn all of the characters, not just a newcomer, not really
Yes really.
One newcomer before release. The game comes out on the 13th, not the first day.

Then we learn about everyone else after release.
I'm fairly confident that we'll get someone in the days leading up to it.

josh bones

Smash Lord
Yes really.
One newcomer before release. The game comes out on the 13th, not the first day.

Then we learn about everyone else after release.
I'm fairly confident that we'll get someone in the days leading up to it.
I thought it came out on the 3rd, sorry bout that. But I really don't expect more than 2 more newcomers and a vet in september imo.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm betting we get Chorus Men on Monday which a wave of salt will wash over miiverse afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom