• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Cool Pac Man picture.

But it would be better if it was Wario, Meta Knight, or Ice Climbers.

Come on Sakurai reveal them already. They're not even secret characters or unlockables.
I doubt we're going to see any veteran for the rest of the month honestly, which is a bit of a shame for me since I wasn't really interested in any of the E3 newcomers and really just want to see my mains at this point.

spader13

Smash Journeyman
This is another picture where multiple pictures or a video would have been helpful. We get a very vague idea how the move works, but seeing how some of the different fruits/items actually move would have explained it even more.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Ok so everything past orange is a special.

So what the key is thw strongest one.

(So what about when he was cycli g the namco characters?)

So shall we guess what attributes that the apple, melon, and possibly the bell, and the key, does?

Last edited:
I'll just post this here, since it's relevant now.

Something tells me "fruit throw" is a move while "sprite cycle" is a taunt. Look at his stance

It's a little quick, but he goes from apple, melon, ship. The apple is the weakest, while the ship flies around a little bit. He also looks like he charging something

This, meanwhile, looks like he's just presenting sprites like "Look what I can do!" Also, we've never seen him throw any of these.

Willing to bet money that sprite cycle is a taunt.

Last edited:

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
Yeah, after this update, I was pretty positive the Namco sprites were not a move. Though they could all be related to things that come out of the Special Flag.

I'll be kinda bummed if I can't summon Mappy in some way.

Oh, and in the trailer, he throws the Orange & the Ship. The orange just kind of went through Sonic's attack and disappeared when Pac-Man rolled over it. The ship flies around, hitting stuff, though.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
This just proves my point: even the worst place in Miiverse brings something awesome from time to time.
Yeah, it does. Most of my Miiverse exposure is from POTDs, so it surprises me from time to time with gems like this one.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
...........F _ _ _
........_ I _ _ _ _
..._ _ _ L _ _ _ _
...........L _ _ _
_ _ _ _ E _ _ _
..._ _ _ R _ _

F) Your reaction to POTD
I) The character that you will never see
L) Sakurai's job
L) What they want disconfirm
E) They are in the... social network
R) Nothing is revealed at all ...

Last edited:

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
I predict something that will make people go nuts. Chrom as an assists trophy. :troll:

Mamp

Smash Apprentice
I predict something about a thing that was in the demo but was never officially revealed, possibly the Magnus AT or Zamus' Final Smash.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
We usually get a veteran reveal or something big on the last couple Fridays of the month so I'm expecting something big. Don't let me down Sakurai!

......Who am I kidding...

Last edited:

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I predict either a Veteran reveal, or an Assist Trophy of a character not yet shown on the site (so it could be Tingle / Magnus, or someone totally unseen).

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Well it's (going) to be a Friday pic, and I can't help but get hyped and then set myself for disappointment so I'm just here.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Even if it IS a veteran, it'll be :gw:. I feel like these PotDs are just going to explain what we saw at E3 until around... early to mid July is my guess.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I predict something that will make people go nuts. Chrom as an assists trophy. :troll:
"Pic of the Day. Mario just summoned a new Assist Trophy: Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening! Mario was just out and about doing his usual plumber job of fixing leaks when he came across it."

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
"Pic of the Day. Mario just summoned a new Assist Trophy: Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening! Mario was just out and about doing his usual plumber job of fixing leaks when he came across it."
First. ****ing kek.

Second, I wouldn't be too salty. More room for Ridley and the true Fire Emblem newcomer, ChromBRERO!

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Realistically, I would like to see an explanation to, say, Tomadochi Life stage, or a new stage in general, maybe? I would also expect perhaps some intel on Palutena?

EDIT: Never mind, customizable DK move. Boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom