• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally want to see the DK and Kirby stage. It's odd that we haven't seen anything about them yet.

I predict E3 information though. Which I suspect we'll be getting until July

D

Deleted member

I think it's clear Sakurai's busy getting Dr. Eggman's trailer set up after hinting at his appearance with the Egg Robo. :awesome:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I'm going to get old waiting for these things...
Don't worry, getting old is a lot more fun than you'd be commonly led to believe. The first time you tell very disinterested younger people about how things used to be may be the best moment in your life.

The plus side is that, on average, longer waits give better pictures. It's not reliable every time, but it works out in the long run.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Still no update?

Wow.

Good thing it's summer.

D

Deleted member

It would be a perfect set-up for my OMG IT'S *insert character* jokes, but I can't do those anymore...

HURRY UP, SAKURAI.

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for Sakurai to tell us to GET A LOAD OF THIS with a mysterious trailer.

...which won't happen.

LunchPolice

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LunchPolice
3DS FC
5456-0847-1584
Definitely gonna be Dr. Mario. I'm surprised he hasn't been revealed already, such an integral part of this franchise

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I have a gut feeling it's a mediocre update. I think it's a character's move, Pac Man's to be exact.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Don't worry, getting old is a lot more fun than you'd be commonly led to believe. The first time you tell very disinterested younger people about how things used to be may be the best moment in your life.

The plus side is that, on average, longer waits give better pictures. It's not reliable every time, but it works out in the long run.
I hope you're right about that.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have a feeling it will be something new.

But an unimportant new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom