• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActionHankBeard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ActionHankBeard
Smash Run looks pretty cool. I always liked the sort of challenges where enemies are constantly after you and you must survive. When said enemies come from many different Nintendo games (plus Mega Man, Sonic and Namco arcade games), it becomes amazing. Run the gauntlet and collect loot! It's like plundering an enemy base...

I actually like how they brought back some SSE enemies.

Hope we have boss fights on the challenge doors. And let the bosses be varied as the enemies. Some could return from previous Smash games like Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Porky, Galleom or Petey Piranha, but there could also be more bosses like Eggman who could also have several different battles with his many robots, Underworld bosses like Twinbellows or Pandora from Kid Icarus, dragons or foes like Ashnard or Black Knight from Fire Emblem, Zelda bosses that are so many, Bowser Jr. on the Koopa Clown Car...

There are lots of possibilities for bosses that would be one hell of a challenge on a Boss Rush mode like Brawl.
Please let there be Koopalings

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been hearing around that Egg-robo was brutal in Smash run. I wonder whats his deal...

Anyway, I'm fine with Egg-robo being an enemy in Smash-run. Were certainly interesting enemies in Sonic 3. I would like some motorbugs and egg-pawns though. :3

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I have no doubt the Wii U version will have exclusive content. However, Nintendo, if they are shrewd, are not going to talk about it until after a worldwide launch of the 3DS version. They really want as many people as possible to buy both versions, and on some level that's going to require them to push 3DS hard and put Wii U on the back burner in the upcoming months.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
Dear everyone who didn't know who this trophy was.

You're dead to me.

Sonic 1, 2, 3 and 3&K are my entire childhood. Every song, every enemy, every level... my gosh. When Sonic appeared in Brawl I lost it... look how far we've come.
So sorry, I was too busy playing actually good games like Super Mario World, A Link to the Past and Super Metroid. So I didn't have time for that.

#ConsoleWars #90s #SNESrules #GenesisDrools

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Tonight's pic of the day will revolve around Palutena. We've yet to see her get the spotlight past E3.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I'm expecting something new, yet ultimately uninteresting.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So sorry, I was too busy playing actually good games like Super Mario World, A Link to the Past and Super Metroid. So I didn't have time for that.

#ConsoleWars #90s #SNESrules #GenesisDrools
Alex Kidd would pogo-stick all over Link. And the Altered Beast would rip Samus' Power Suit off in seconds.

#ConsoleWars #90s #IHadAGenesisAndASNESSoWhatAmITalkingAbout?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'd be surprised if we get a character anytime soon. Veteran or newcomer.

I do wish he'd break the whole event/direct thing for newcomers though.

chronomantic

Smash Ace
I'm willing to bet we won't get a newcomer until the 3DS game comes out in Japan. Maybe one, but no more then that.
Maybe not as soon since we got 3 reveals just last week but there are 3 months away for the Japanese release and there are still about 10 veterans unrevealed and what we suspect still a handful of newcomers left too. So maybe they will pick up the pace in the next couple of months.

Maybe not as soon since we got 3 reveals just last week but there are 3 months away for the Japanese release and there are still about 10 veterans unrevealed and what we suspect still a handful of newcomers left too. So maybe they will pick up the pace in the next couple of months.
He could easily fill 3 months with veterans. We're still missing 4 Brawl starters, and we have never gotten more then one character a month (as far as I know) Even if he does rapid fire reveals, I'm pretty sure some unlockables in the last game are going to be moved up to the starting roster, so we could have at least 5 more veterans coming. That's almost 2 a month.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
He could easily fill 3 months with veterans. We're still missing 4 Brawl starters, and we have never gotten more then one character a month (as far as I know) Even if he does rapid fire reveals, I'm pretty sure some unlockables in the last game are going to be moved up to the starting roster, so we could have at least 5 more veterans coming. That's almost 2 a month.
We had 2 characters in September, December, January, February, April, and of course this month.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
We had Peach, Toon Link and Sonic within the span of like two and a half weeks (September/October). Lucario and Dedede were both in January.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
C'mon, Chunky AT confirmation...

inb4 Sakurai tiptoes around his presence until release.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
I'm hoping Sakurai will acknowledge something from the Earthbound or F-Zero series sometime soon; ****'s taking forever to make an appearance in the PotD.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I wanna see something DK related. He had two major games, why is he getting the short end of the stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom