• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We didn't really learn anything new here, just that Mac's a beast on the ground and sucks in the air. Still nice to finally see some Little Mac screens again, though.
I don't mind. I main Mario in SSF2. So I'm used to ground-oriented characters...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hey you know, this is the first we've seen from Mega Man since last month. Now give us more Olimar, Sakurai.

Though I agree, it's kind of off-looking how the entirety of Little Mac could fit in Mega Man's head. Reminds me of that one picture with Luigi's jazz hands.

Pretty sure it's just a perspective issue though.
I'm sure it's the perspective. Otherwise, AHHHHHHHH!!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I don't know how the fan site found this but

2 pictures today

Sakurai said:
«... However, he's not the strongest fighter while airborne. Try keeping his feet on the ground and avoid being blasted into the air when you use him in battles.» 17.Feb.2014

Weird

Anyway good a non random topic miiverse picture archive is active again

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I am unsure as to whether or not this has been mentioned (or how relevant it is), but a few days prior to Little Mac's reveal, Punch Out!! became one of the newly featured games as a Club Nintendo reward. Now I do not recall if this has ever been the case prior to any previous reveal, but perhaps it's something to consider for future reveals, in the case that it [Club Nintendo] updates its rewarded games with a game relating to a popular-wanted character.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
He's right. It's also mentioned in this video.

Yeah, nothing says "Good and useful insight regarding the workings of Smash Bros" like GX.
/sarcasm=meta-discussion

Seriously, if you actually watch virtually any of their Smash videos, you'll see they don't have any idea of what they're talking about.

How does Mac's skin color compare to his other iterations?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yeah, nothing says "Good and useful insight regarding the workings of Smash Bros" like GX.
/sarcasm=meta-discussion

Seriously, if you actually watch virtually any of their Smash videos, you'll see they don't have any idea of what they're talking about.

Don't harp on Gamexplain, they are quite good at what they do, they just get their facts mixed up with smash brothers. They also point out some massive details such as Little Macs Power Bar, and his aerial capacity and some of his moveset. You cannot find any other trailer analysis people for other series too.
I think tomorrow we will get a size comparison of Bowser and Little Mac for tomorrow's picture.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Don't harp on Gamexplain, they are quite good at what they do, they just get their facts mixed up with smash brothers. You cannot find any other trailer analysis people for other series.
I think tomorrow we will get a size comparison of Bowser and Little Mac for tomorrow's picture.
Yeah, I love GameXplain, I watch all their discussions.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Canon? What is that in Smash? :p

Anyway, totally expected today's picture would be Little Mac. By the way, I noticed that daily pictures with extra pictures have become more common lately... Last week had the Home-Run Bat one and this week started with two pictures as well.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Today's pic of the day was very predictable, I expect some more Mac showcasing later this week. :p
Although what I'm predicting is very boring, hopefully a deconfirmation of a popular character will come this week.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Anyway, totally expected today's picture would be Little Mac. By the way, I noticed that daily pictures with extra pictures have become more common lately... Last week had the Home-Run Bat one and this week started with two pictures as well.
Don't forget the two Mac pictures on Friday! But yes, I think, with new information coming along, we will be getting more substantial updates with two pictures or little extra comments.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Don't forget the two Mac pictures on Friday! But yes, I think, with new information coming along, we will be getting more substantial updates with two pictures or little extra comments.
I'm hoping the two comment thing ends up being the norm. I don't need two pics, but two comments everyday to clarify what's being shown would be awesome.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master

The closer to release, the more Pictures. So, it will be released fairly soon. Use your Mod Force and tell me I'm right, dear Mod~
Also, the characters in your avatar are surprisingly cute together.

Anywho, yes, once more we hear that Little Mac is OP on the ground, but terrible in air. That is neat, though I love jumping around. Ridley better be great in the air instead, to even things out. Ridley vs Little Mac would be interesting.

pitthekit

Smash Ace
We need to develop a secret code that appears to talk about mii-verse pictures.

Little Mac eating animation could be the next super cool pic of the day.

Golly, of course it obviously may not be that prediction.

Little macs Fast falling speed could be a totally unpredicted instance, maybe little macs crowned belt.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I really want to see a size comparison between Rosalina and Little Mac. That has to look adorable. She's a tower of a woman, so it would look funny.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I really want to see a size comparison between Rosalina and Little Mac. That has to look adorable. She's a tower of a woman, so it would look funny.
He will reach up just enough to have a perfect shot at her punching bags. Critical hit every time!

*crickes noises*

:sadeyes:

Anyways, Tomorrow will have a Mac Pic. After that, I expect a 'silly/generic pic'. Then a new item/stage/assist/Pkmn, and then Diddy, with or without Dixie. ^^

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
/sarcasm=meta-discussion

They're a lot more informative than IGN

Lozjam

Smash Champion
He will reach up just enough to have a perfect shot at her punching bags. Critical hit every time!

*crickes noises*

:sadeyes:

Anyways, Tomorrow will have a Mac Pic. After that, I expect a 'silly/generic pic'. Then a new item/stage/assist/Pkmn, and then Diddy, with or without Dixie. ^^
Has Sakurai ever acknowledged American releases?

shadowjosh

Smash Apprentice
I know it's just the perspective of the shot combined with Megaman's build but...

I'm suddenly in support of Big Head Mode now.
Hah, I thought the same thing at first. It made me think of Puzzle Fighter.

I used to mod at another forum, so my guess is commentary related to the picture would be fine...even if it's a tad off beat. But randomly discussing leaks or whether Pac-Man should be in the game...I mean, there's a thread for that already. Just like if you talk miiverse pic in the leaks thread...unless it's related to a leak, why not post in the miiverse thread? So, I understand the mod's frustrations. Every thread shouldn't be a complete free for all. Some fun needs to be allowed, though..

I guess Little Mac being strong on the ground/weak in the air makes sense for a Boxer. It's also decent balancing. There's a strategic way to play as him, and a strategic way to fight against him. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom