• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
24 of all the 48 Friday updates have had something new with 16 of the 18 Friday updates this year having something new so the odds are definitely high for it.
Don't encourage them.

You're gonna give them this stuff called "Hope." Hope is highly contagious, and can lead to high-expectations when handled incorrectly.

Do you want these people to have high-expectations of this game? Go to your room and think about what you've done.

And make sure to drink your chocolate oval-tine.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In all fairness, the bar for "new" content has always been fairly low. Furthermore it's a well known fact that there's no pleasing the Smash fanbase. There's no "hit and miss" or in betweens. Updates are either amazinggameoftheyear2014wow or terribleWTFtheolddojowasbetter.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I wanna see a Mario Kart stage tonight. If not a Friday special, then next week for sure it needs to happen.

My guess is next Friday for the MK8 launch.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I wanna see a Mario Kart stage tonight. If not a Friday special, then next week for sure it needs to happen.

And then tonight's pic is Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach being Newcomers and separate characters on their own, somehow.

Dairz

Smash Ace
How dare you guys fill me up with hope and expectations. I'm gonna be even more disappointed when the pic is Diddy scratching his butt or something.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Gonna be honest:

I would play Metal Mario.
Oh wait...I just remembered, Metal Mario WAS his own separate character in Smash 64...So if he came back...

It actually wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary...

Well damn. I went and mind****ed myself with my own sarcastic joke. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Still better character choice than Waluigi.
I disagree with your incredibly incorrect opinion but respect your right to have it even if it is utter trash. <3

Seriously though, if he actually somehow had a vastly different moveset, I'd also play Metal Mario

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm stuck at work :( the Internet is so slow here I'll be joining you on my phone. I bet it's something awesome, because karma.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I want a new stage! For the Wii U. Yoshi or DK or Star Fox or Wario or Mother or F-Zero or Fire Emblem or Kirby. Do it Saria-kurai!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
This Monday and last Monday were the most fillers it has been in a while. Wireframe Mac and Giga Mac. WTHey?

Something's up. Last Friday was Villager's alts. Going by this week with color palettes and team color tweaks, we better get a complete new piece of info regarding color counts (hoping 10 now instead of 5) or alt costumes for all. Something with an alt of something! or someone.

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Something just popped in my mind.

"Sakurai better put a Metal Mario alt costume, something like what they did in Battlefield adventure mode in Melee"

I would love a Metal Mario alt. (Are the Metal ! boxes confirmed?)

Morbi

Scavenger
Something just popped in my mind.

"Sakurai better put a Metal Mario alt costume, something like what they did in Battlefield adventure mode in Melee"

I would love a Metal Mario alt. (Are the Metal ! boxes confirmed?)
Sadly, the Metal Box was confirmed. So no Metal Mario alt. I wouldn't count out a Pink Gold Peach alt though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom