• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Sakurai could continue his trophy pic disconfirmation. He's on a massacre... and I love it.

Also, I remember when this place used to get 200+ viewers. The Direct shut that down and now everyone forgets we're here. The cool kids went back to the Social thread where they could post pages and pages of anime gifs. It's awesome.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Finally up.

Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

And here's Mega Charizard X. This will appear as Charizard's Final Smash.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We should start live streaming this thread. Maybe get some commentators to cover the action.
"And there Sehnsucht with another zinger! Boy, has he been on fire tonight! I can't wait to see the reaction that is stirred up from this comment. I'm sure KennithTheGatherer will have something to say about it, that's for sure!"

D

Deleted member

Where's that DAMN fourth early picture?

EDIT: Finally, I've got ALL the early pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
We're on page 404. I predict site maintenance.

Edit: Maybe not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We should start live streaming this thread. Maybe get some commentators to cover the action.
Only if the chat is filled with people saying that we're totally going to get something good tonight followed by Kappa

Last edited by a moderator:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
In addition:

EDIT: Looks like I got :4greninja:'d
Pic of the day. Here's Charizard's new special attack, Flare Blitz. It's a very powerful attack--however, you'll take recoil damage if you make contact. Pretty true to the original game, huh? Flare Blitz is Charizard's side special move, and Rock Smash is the down special move.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Two Charizard pics?

Please tell me about my future main. :4charizard:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh finally! I've been waiting to see the PotD since the Direct. Surely it's his new side-b... Flame Charge.

And YES! His Mega Evo! Finally a good picture of it! Too cool.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Took me a moment to even see Charizard in there. I thought it was a
Captain Falcon pic for a second.

EDIT: There's a second pic! Charizard's final smash confirmed!

"And here's Mega Charizard X. This will appear as Charizard's Final Smash."

EDIT2: I finally got something right! We did get a character move tonight! Luck has finally found me. Brb buying lottery tickets.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, the new fire charging move (Flame Charge or Flare Blitz?) and Psuedo-Ridley from the Greninja trailer, eh?
Nice.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Finally up.

For a moment, I thought the first pic had confirmed Captain Falcon.

Am I the only one?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So if Mega Charizard X is a final smash, I'm guessing Mega Lucario will also be a Final Smash.

I liked Aura Storm :ohwell:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The was so much fire covering him I couldn't even tell what I was looking at for a few seconds.

Also, super sweet shot of Mega Charizard X.

Must...resist....urge....to...use it as my avi...I just got a new avi two days ago....

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Sweet, we finally are gonna get info on Charizard's new moves! This is gonna be a good update day, totally worth staying up. :)

D

Deleted member

Wait, he's keeping The Rock, but as Down Special?

....not sure how to feel.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Taking recoil from Flare Blitz is a genius idea on Sakurai's behalf. Not only because it stays true to the move, but it's a nice way to balance a powerful move. Chairzard is the new Pichu.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
For a moment, I thought the first pic had confirmed Captain Falcon.

Am I the only one?
Am I the only one who didn't think it was Captain Falcon and saw Charizard immediately? C'mon guys, that doesn't even look like a burning falcon and the Cap isn't anywhere to be seen.

You guys are tired. Go to bed. ¦(

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Taking recoil from Flare Blitz is a genius idea on Sakurai's behalf. Not only because it stays true to the move, but it's a nice way to balance a powerful move. Chairzard is the new Pichu.
I wonder if he keeps his elemental weakness and resistance. It would be cool if he were resistant to fire instead of grass this time (now that there are no grass users).

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Charizard's attacks doing damage to himself; Pichu deconfirmed.
Roy, Ike and Mr. Game&Watch disconfirmed. Moreso Ike and Roy, there can't be more than one self damaging fire move.

D

Deleted member

The way MCX looks make me think you don't control him like Mega Lucario, but more like you control Super Yoshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom