• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Dudes, that's a cocoon Ridley from Other M. :p

Surprised pretty much no-one knew that. No one played Other M here?

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Samus + Pit on either Pyrosphere or Palutena's Temple please

Throw in Pikachu too for all the hype too.

Heck put Donkey Kong in too.
Pit with a surprised look on his face would be more amazing. Such a look happened in Brawl when Pit's at the edge of a platform (not ledge), on one foot, gasping and thinking he's gonna fall.
But really, I hope it isn't Peach this time as far as the Direct POTD goes.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That's a pic from Other M guys.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Nope. How'd you guess? :p
I Think most that hasn't played it just follows the 'It sucks!' talk without trying it for themselves. :( It's a shame, it's a good game on it's own.

But oh well. Vintage Creep, stop teasing Ridley, it's not good for my heart.

... to Think that I am uber hyped about a Purple space dragon that dies in every game he's in. Neat.

@ Baskerville Baskerville
Aww. Play it to the end. D:

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Ohh, the anticipation for the Direct and uncertainty of what's to come has made me weak and jumpy...

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I can already picture the comment Sakurai will leave for today's pic...
"Pic of the Day. Hope you're all ready for the Smash Direct later today. Be sure to tune in for a particularly big announcement that I think many will enjoy."

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I know it wont be anything, but I wont be able to sleep for 20 mins anyway. Whatever it is I'm sure it'll be purdy! These games sure are gorgeous.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
You're REBELLIOUS Treecko and you come up with this?
Treeko are rebellious be default. Adding "rebellious" in front of Treeko cancels out with the rebelliousness that comes with being a Treeko, thus resulting in a Treeko that is not rebellious.
I know it's some complicated stuff, but you can trust me. I'm a Pokemon professor.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Treeko are rebellious be default. Adding "rebellious" in front of Treeko cancels out with the rebelliousness that comes with being a Treeko, thus resulting in a Treeko that is not rebellious.
I know it's some complicated stuff, but you can trust me. I'm a Pokemon professor.
Rebellious isn't a Pokémon nature silly.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Those are too many different kinds of crates for one stage. What is this witchcraft?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I can already see it now.

"Three boxes! That means we're getting three newcomers!"

"Jeez, Sakurai's really going to over-saturate this Direct. What's he going to leave for E3?"

"OMG GUYS ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN WOO HOO!!!!11"

Sonsa

Smash Champion

Oooh, aaaah, look at the pretty colors
Puuurdy! So this is actually interesting info! Looks like all types of boxes can appear on a single stage instead of one stage featuring one type! That futuristic one looks awesome! And thank goodness rolling boxes are back! So whats the caption? "Open your presents, great surprises wait inside"?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

Oooh, aaaah, look at the pretty colors

Edit: Also, an apparent change from Brawl is that all three different crate types can appear together.
Okay guys, let's overanalyze. Each box represents a newcomer tonight, the wooden one is K. Rool (jungles and ****,) the space one is Ridley, and the gift is Mii (since they are in party games ya know.)

And before someone jumps at me, it's a joooooke.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Three presents.

We're getting three characters.

I'm just going to say it: the different designs for the crates and barrels annoyed the **** out of me. I know it's asinine thing to be annoyed by but it legitimately bugs me. Especially the present ones.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Dare to Compare!:

ALSO:

"Pic of the day, and a very important announcement. On 4/8, at 3 PM PST (8/4 11 PM UK time), we'll be airing a Super Smash Bros. Direct!! There will be all kinds of info about the new Smash Bros. games on this simultaneous global stream that will be delivered "directly" to you, so don't miss it! It's airing at a really late time for some of you, but it'll probably be worth the wait. You can watch the stream from the official site (www.smashbros.com)."

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
There are three newcomers in those boxes, now I wonder who could be in a classic box, a futuristic box, and a wrapped present? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom