• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctr11

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedoctr11
Yup. I want to see a falcon punch in all its HD glory.

If they didn't plan on putting characters in those slots eventually then why do they have 9 per page? I think that they put 9 on each slide for a reason. But then again the mobile site has 4 or 5 I think.
Definitely agree they'll be putting more characters there.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
ppl forget that this potd is for advertising not to give the community a gift right? Characters are necessary to maintain the hype and it's a shame that after dec-feb increased the hype they suddenly let the hype go back down by missing a month. I not really angery or anything just don't think not having a character for this long is not a good business move.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
I'm moreso waiting for this month's Nintendo Direct. Since it's the last one before E3, it should contain a lot of exciting stuff. Trailers are what this game really needs to keep people hyped. That two minute video clip from Mario Kart 8 last night? I ended up waking up the rest of the house with my hype.

I'd just really like to see a character at this point. I don't care if it's Dr. Baby Metal Solid Dry Zero Suit Ridley Kong Trainer the Hedgehog, I just want something to get more hyped for this game like I was with the Rosalina confirmation.

I mean like, I get that I'm not entitled to anything that Sakurai shows us, but it'd be nice if character reveals were a bit more consistent.

Last edited:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
@ Starbound Starbound
Dr. Baby Metal Solid Dry Zero Suit Ridley Kong Trainer the Hedgehog for Smash!

Also, today, there WILL be a character. Every time nowdays when I said I don't Think there is one, there's no one. But now there will be. If I am right, someone quote me, for I am your Arceus.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
@ Starbound Starbound
Dr. Baby Metal Solid Dry Zero Suit Ridley Kong Trainer the Hedgehog for Smash!

Also, today, there WILL be a character. Every time nowdays when I said I don't Think there is one, there's no one. But now there will be. If I am right, someone quote me, for I am your Arceus.
You heard it here first, folks.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Guess I'll stay up for this one too. I have work in the morning...but don't feel like going to sleep. Weird, I know.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
It's been a pretty solid week so far. I even enjoyed last nights PotD. Get hype guys. Something is coming. Something has to.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Ike...Falco...Starfox stage...Xenoblade stage...picture of the Monado...Shulk...idk, just...please

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Ike...Falco...Starfox stage...Xenoblade stage...picture of the Monado...Shulk...idk, just...please
Pic of The Day: Shulk finally joins the battle! As a Sticker. Look at all those amaing fighting potentials! If he wasn't a Sticker. One of the most wanted Newcomers of all time! Will never be playable."

Feel better now, Doragon? :) No need to thank me.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Pic of The Day: Shulk finally joins the battle! As a Sticker. Look at all those amaing fighting potentials! If he wasn't a Sticker. One of the most wanted Newcomers of all time! Will never be playable."

Has sakurai showed that stickers are coming back yet?

D

Deleted member

Would be nice to see the food item back in action, eh?

"Pic of the day, I heard you were hungry for updates...so I present to you, the food item!"

Hokori

Great King of Evil

D

Deleted member

4 - 4 = 0

4 - 1 = 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!

:troll:
ALSO TECHIES CONFIRMED BECAUSE...Because, y'know...there's three of 'em? Dota anyone?

I'll just show myself out ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Well, if there was to be a veteran reveal, Sakurai would update the site 30 mins early.... and that time has passed. So no character confirmation for tomorrow confirmed!!!

Last edited:

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
I'm already crying.

But yeah, there's little to no chance that a newcomer would be revealed just on any old day. We'll get a vet, at best. At worst, we'll have to wait for the next newcomer in the Direct that will undoubtedly be this month.

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
4 - 4 = 0

4 - 1 = 3

Half-Life 3 confirmed!!!

:troll:
Lmao! You sir, have made my night.

Im hoping for anything good tonight. Pllleeeaaassseee Snake.....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Techies will get added to League of Legends before they get added to Dota2.
CYBORGMATT KEEPS PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS IT HURTS SO MUCH GIVE TECHIES VOLVO

Back on topic I predict a stage reveal for tonight.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
It has been a solid week, but I'm still waiting for a character reveal.

I just want the end of this characters drought.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
After last nights update I don't care what we get...but you know a vet reveal in :ganondorf::wolf: would be nice or a buff to either Mario, Kirby, Link and/or Samus would be nice or another one to Pika. Yeah lets do that. Lets have a full week of Pika pics from this Thursday to next (So many people would be furious if that happened :3).

Speaking of Kirby, how many combat oriented pictures do we even have of him? There's one with his hammer which was on the Mario Galaxy stage before we knew what it was and I believe there is one of his stone thwomp being changed to the current thwomp? Is that seriously it?

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
Well, if there was to be a veteran reveal, Sakurai would update the site 30 mins early.... and that time has passed. So no character confirmation for tomorrow confirmed!!!
What are you smoking and where can I sign a legislation to ban it?

The Challenger Banner is down, guys!

Still !
Wait, pardon??? Am I blind? How long has it been down?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Sadly, that's probably the case.

My favorite updates though are the ones that get people discussing and speculating the most. Like Zelda (who By the way looks friggin adorable this time around heh) and the Phantom.

I guess yeah, we are about due for a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom