• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlqB6TTBA
Pic of the day. The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

"The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world. "

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
ANOTHER Zelda item. Chill out Sakurai. There are other franchises pal.

Anyway, this is cool - 3 from 3 this week!

This probably works like F.L.U.D.D and pushes people.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pic of the day. The Gust Bellows can blow opponents away with its powerful wind blasts. When someone drops it, though, the gusts run wild! Out of the new items, more than a few will be from The Legend of Zelda series. We'll take the most interesting and straightforward ones and reformulate them to match the Smash Bros. world.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKlqB6TTBA

He's knows there are lots of Zelda items....

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I think it's an item. TL is still holding the Master Sword, and he isn't even physically holding the item in his damn hand.

Edit: Caption posted. 'Tis an item.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Probably an item, though I'd hope it's a new TLink move. I haven't been following his updates as much, so I have no idea which of his specials were already shown.
are you gonna throw out something about fedoras while we're using hilarious memes at the height of their popularity

you can make an infinitely more epic post than that
Effort?
Nah.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Great, just a picture of Toon Link blowing Samus...wrong for so many reasons...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Sakurai....

HE'S NOT EVEN HOLDING IT!!! THERE'S NOTHING HE CAN EVEN HOLD ONTO!

THAT JUST LOOKS BAD....

D

Deleted member

To those commenting about the number of Zelda items: Sakurai is fully aware of it, and judging by his statement, there's still more to come.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Wait, is he seriously suggesting that there will be even MORE new Zelda items to come?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
One gusty weapon wasn't enough.

Also, MORE ZELDA ITEMS YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Wait a second, it's another one from Skyward Sword.

Impa confirmed :diddy:

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting pretty bored with all these Zelda item confirmations. It'd be nice to see some other series' representations.

Forcerounds

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if the best thing to do is to throw the Gust Bellows at your opponent so that he or she gets a good taste of those wild winds.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yaaaay another Zelda item.

But eh. I was REALLY hoping that was a new move for that lousy Clone Link- I mean Toon Link.

Oh well, something new. Personally I think we should start getting lots of Mario items then by Sakurai's logic. Double Cherry would be a wise choice.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
Uh oh, we'll need just one more PotD without a character reveal to set new drought record! Current record is 40 days and today we've reached 40 days again. Just need one more day to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom