• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Well with March and April Fools' behind us, hopefully conversations will get a bit less expecting. I mean probably not till we get another character, but still...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well with March and April Fools' behind us, hopefully conversations will get a bit less expecting. I mean probably not till we get another character, but still...
Project m said a newcomer is coming but I'm not taking the bait yet (not ike climbers nor sloppy they are real)

And that person is are most wanted ridley

(Off topic by the way sorry)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I would main Halberd.
Most OP character ever. :p

Everyone will STILL want something, I mean, these are people we're talking about.

Character reveal confirmed. I predict one of the following:
:falcon::charizard::falco::ganondorf::popo::ike::ivysaur::jigglypuff::lucas::metaknight::gw::ness2::pt::rob::sheik::snake::squirtle::warioc::wolf::yoshi2::zerosuitsamus::younglinkmelee::pichumelee::mewtwopm::roypm::drmario::dazwa::088::halberd:
INB4 Game&Watch in HD!

And with that, I'm off to Dreamland. I'll say hi to Kirby to everyone.

I need you guys to protect this thread when the internet explodes tomorrow due to the PoTD.

Last edited:

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
So what are we thinking for tomorrow? I don't think it will be a character, with all the rumors of a direct Thursday, and everyone apparently having new Mario Kart 8 info that they can't talk about until Thursday(assuming the direct will be that day and probably show a newcomer*). I'm betting on a character move change. Maybe something for Olimar finally.
*This information has not been proven and is just heavy speculation until proven otherwise.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
So what are we thinking for tomorrow? I don't think it will be a character, with all the rumors of a direct Thursday, and everyone apparently having new Mario Kart 8 info that they can't talk about until Thursday(assuming the direct will be that day and probably show a newcomer*). I'm betting on a character move change. Maybe something for Olimar finally.
*This information has not been proven and is just heavy speculation until proven otherwise.
Yeah I'm thinking hoping the Direct will be announced soon. It's a bit suss, all this talk of secret MK8 information. That being said, I feel that the direct isn't coming until next week, or even the week after. Maybe on the same day as NES Remix 2.

Also, Ice Climbers have a good chance of a reveal when NR2 comes out. Well, so I keep telling myself. I love those two <3 <3 <3

juddy96

Smash Lord
Sakurai: Go watch Nintendo Direct on Thursday!

Nintendo Direct shows no new characters for Smash...

All of us: -_____-

Sakurai: :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I'm thinking hoping the Direct will be announced soon. It's a bit suss, all this talk of secret MK8 information. That being said, I feel that the direct isn't coming until next week, or even the week after. Maybe on the same day as NES Remix 2.

Also, Ice Climbers have a good chance of a reveal when NR2 comes out. Well, so I keep telling myself. I love those two <3 <3 <3
I don't care when the next direct is this month I just want it to reveal Isaac.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'm thinking tomorrow will be a new gameplay mechanic.

Yep, now when a character consumes too much food, they get fat and slow. Wii Fit Trainer is immune though.

:troll:

D

Deleted member

NES Remix 2?
We all know who's gonna be revealed for that....

:troll:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
So what are we thinking for tomorrow? I don't think it will be a character, with all the rumors of a direct Thursday, and everyone apparently having new Mario Kart 8 info that they can't talk about until Thursday
Can I see a source for the Mario Kart stuff?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I kinda already assumed mario kart 8 will have 4p gran prix mode since mariokart wii had it as well

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
What's that streak for the most days passed before a character reveal again? Did we break it yet?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The wait reminds me of last year, but at least we're getting new info everyday to ease the wait. But it can only carry you for so long.

schavira

Smash Journeyman
Character reveal tonight is Mew, and the Miiverse post includes universal coordinates to find him that work in every Google Maps.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I know I was late to say it, but a friend of mine mentioned that the spike ball thing may be one of Kirby's updated Down-B appearances. Remember that pic of Bowser with Kirby as a Thwomp, in which is different from Brawl's? Maybe the Spike there is indeed Kirby's new spike stone from Down-B. If this is true, then the only thing left to look at is why that Spring which looks like Stage Builder's is there.

Then again, it's not the finished product, and remember Sakurai did say things are subject to change (example from the capsule and Pit's arrow shooting pose).
If we put all of that together, that pic there may indeed be the interior of the Palutena's Temple stage, with the spring eventually to be replaced by KIU's Jump Pad. Sounds quite reasonable huh? :p

Last edited:

Duster72

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheFateSystem
3DS FC
4124-4990-2937
I know I was late to say it, but a friend of mine mentioned that the spike ball thing may be one of Kirby's updated Down-B appearances. Remember that pic of Bowser with Kirby as a Thwomp, in which is different from Brawl's? Maybe the Spike there is indeed Kirby's new spike stone from Down-B. If this is true, then the only thing left to look at is why that Spring which looks like Stage Builder's is there.
Yeah, there was some debate about that earlier. It's absolutely possible, but the general consensus is that it's way too big to be Kirby. But, and I just thought of this while typing… what if it's Kirby, having just eaten a Super Mushroom and using his Stone ability? I can't remember the last time I played with Super/Poison Mushrooms on, but Kirby's stone form does increase in size, too, correct?

It's out there, but just a theory.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
To retire in either Millionaire Estates or Countryside Acres.
What you did. I see it.

Expecting an item tonight. I don't think they're gonna reveal a character until the new direct, which I'm pretty certain is gonna happen this month.

juddy96

Smash Lord
I don't mind if the character drought goes on, if the character that breaks the drought is a newcomer/random veteran. Just won't feel right if Wario/Yoshi/other lock were to break the streak, because that doesn't feel like as much of a reveal to me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah, there was some debate about that earlier. It's absolutely possible, but the general consensus is that it's way too big to be Kirby. But, and I just thought of this while typing… what if it's Kirby, having just eaten a Super Mushroom and using his Stone ability? I can't remember the last time I played with Super/Poison Mushrooms on, but Kirby's stone form does increase in size, too, correct?

It's out there, but just a theory.
It may be a Super Mushroom. I mean I know that item's gonna be in the game, but hasn't been shown yet. It's like we never knew what stage the pic with Kirby's Hammer was til it was confirmed to be a Mario Galaxy one. Knowing Sakurai, he's hiding some surprises for us like he usually does. It's possible, right?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
No, but you need to learn to take a joke.
;~; No Senpai, don't. I was kidding too oh my goodness. BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME NO MORE.

Anyway, filler tonight. It's Wednesday, Monday and Tuesday were awesome, yep. All the planets are aligning.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I just want Ike... because when he is revealed, the last of the most heavily speculated cuts would be safe, being Ike, Lucario, and Toon Link, which would guarantee that every Brawl veteran except for perhaps Snake will return. Plus, Ike is just too badass and I wanna see his design after seeing Marth's redesign (steroid Ike pls Sakurai)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom