• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
His old FS was ridiculous. I'm glad this is the replacement. He must suck them up, then they rack up damage from the ghosts inside, then shoot them out.

In the Luigi thread, I thought it'd be cool for Luigi to pull it out, then have it back fire and the stage fills with Boo's and King Boo, kind of like Pit's FS.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Screw the character reveal, Poltergust!!

(Gonna miss Negative Zone, and I guess Poltergust won't be added to his much needed grab range...)

But Poltergust! Also congrats to Luigi for being the first final smash shown in a picture!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
HELL YEAH!

Luigi finally gets his poltergust! Awesome! This beats even a character reveal for me!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
HOLY SHIPWRECKS

THE POLTERGUST ACTUALLY MADE IT IN LUIGI'S MOVESET. FINAL SMASH AND EVERYTHING

(Insert Daniel Bryan "YES!" Gif herE)

AHSDFS:AFHSAJFSLFJSHAf

"Ahem" Sorry. Had to get that out of system.

The only unfortunate thing about this update is that we missed out on a chance for a veteran at all this month. Other than that, this is freaking awesome!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Funny that it came right after I completed my Luigi analysis. Now I HAVE to update it. :awesome:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Negative Zone was too trippy and perhaps too much playing on him being in shadow of Mario. Dream Team shows how much he loves Mario despite apparently feeling inferior to him (and maybe everyone else)

No character for this month but seeing this, it feels worth it now.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I'm not sure what I need to be more thankful for.
Sakurai listening to our clamoring for Mega Man and Little Mac or Sakurai listening to our clamoring for the friggin' Poltergust to be a part of Luigi's moveset.

Here's the quote btw

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I actually really really like Luigi's Final Smash in Brawl.
But the poltergust does make way more sense, and it needed too be in his moveset somewhere. I just hope this means new final smashes for Toon Link and the Spacies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Screw the character reveal, Poltergust!!

(Gonna miss Negative Zone, and I guess Poltergust won't be added to his much needed grab range...)

But Poltergust! Also congrats to Luigi for being the first final smash shown in a picture!
I always thought his grab might be changed to the Poltergust. Would've been cool... this is better though.

Maybe his dance animation when he activates the negative zone will become his victory screen animation.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Yup. Knew it wasn't going to be a character. Bring on the direct!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
OH. MY. GOD.

SAKURAI. SAKURAI YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY. YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG.

MAY I TAKE YOU OUT ON A DATE SAKURAI?

****ING POLTERGUST!

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
I kinda wanted poltergust to be luigi's new grab so that he has a longer ranged grab. That would be helpful since hes so slippery.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Toon Link for sure. The Triforce Slash hardly even makes sense in the first place.

Ness and Lucas can't even use PK Starstorm in the game either!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
On the flip side, this does make me anticipate a direct.

I got a feeling April is going to be great!

D

Deleted member

Yup. Knew it wasn't going to be a character. Bring on the direct!
I'm beginning to think that if we don't get a direct this week we're going to collapse in on ourselves out of rage.
Or two PK Starstorms.
Seriously, just give Ness PSI Rockin or Lucas PK Love. Boom, everyone is happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My gosh...

We're getting hyped for a vacuum!

Smash really is magical!

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I kinda wonder how this is going to work. Final smashes tend to be glorified instant kill moves, and a vacuum works by sucking targets in. Will it be like Kirby's final smash and deliver a crazy powerful hit to anyone he can absorb? It's hard to imagine what else it could do...

juddy96

Smash Lord
I actually think this month will be all worth it in the end. This sets up perfectly for a direct, and its not like we got filler pics everyday. Almost all days were new (and mostly useful) info, including several new stages, items, and finishing off with a new final smash. Best possible month without a character.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Who needs veteran reveals when we're getting new Final Smshes for some of the current veterans? With this shown, I'm much more confident that Pit's FS will change, which means higher chance of Lady Palutena for a newcomer sometime!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Hell . Freakin . YES!!!!

This is definitely something good to sleep too! Go Weegee!!

Also, some food for thought: for those of you who visit the Leaks thread, it states that all characters except Samus will be getting a different Final Smash...what if we can choose 1 of 2 smashes? Kinda like how the Ultra system works in Street Fighter IV. Its just a thought that came to mind...perhaps this isnt the last time we see the Negative Zone...?!:0

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
I know it's a bit of a stretch, but it might be possible that each character will be able to use more than one final smash. Could we possibly get Negative Zone AND the Poltergust? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom