• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah Chucklehead. You know how self-conscious Mega Man is about his small nose. Quit being a cyber bully.
It's so small you can barely notice it, might as well not even be there. Small-nosed ************.
I seriously didn't even notice he had a nose until it was pointed out.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Discussion like this is why we're going to get a Nose Man in MM11.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering if we'll ever get the MM Assist Trophy revealed before launch, or whether or not it would be unlockable/a surprise.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Decided to stay up for this update tonight, since I don't have to work tomorrow. It is the last of the month after all. It's gonna be great seeing a new character Luigi's nose

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Discussion like this is why we're going to get a Nose Man in MM11.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering if we'll ever get the MM Assist Trophy revealed before launch, or whether or not it would be unlockable/a surprise.
I hope he gets more than one. Same as Sonic this time around. One villain and one hero each.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Wait, we where I live have moved the time one hour ahead yesturday. So... the Pic isn't actually late yet..? Right? I thought it was 50 minutes too late, but it turns out it's 10 min left.

Or am I getting this wrong? I really have a hard time with time differences and whatnot. D:

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
Witnessing history tonight. Smashboards will go nuts. March will forever be known as the character drought month.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Guys, don't get your hopes up. I'm awake, so the update is gonna be stupid.
Then, go to sleep, dammit! I demand a good update. Maybe you will sleep better with a pillow. *puts oversized Luigi's nose under your head* Sweet Dreams! Dream Teams, even!

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Not having a veteran tonight gives us a bigger chance of getting a Newcomer reveal later this week in a Direct.

I don't think Sakurai woul'd reveal a veteran and then a newcomer 2 or 3 days later.

Anyway, I predict something Kid Icarus related.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Not having a veteran tonight gives us a bigger chance of getting a Newcomer reveal later this week in a Direct.

I don't think Sakurai woul'd reveal a veteran and then a newcomer 2 or 3 days later.

Diddy was 7 days after LM and Zelda was 8 after RosaLuma.

Sakurai is a damn cowboy and he can do whatever the hell he wants. Such a badass.

I think we deserve a Kirby stage.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122

Am I the only one who thinks we're gonna get a Direct NEXT week? Not this week...?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who thinks we're gonna get a Direct NEXT week? Not this week...?
Yeah, I'd think that Nintendo would do it next week, in the mid of April, since its likely the last direct before the MK8 release, they would want to make sure it happens later during the month than earlier.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Well, guys, at least this character drought isn't as dry as the period between Marth and Rosalina' reveal... we're actually getting good updates most of the time.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
It seems almost everyone expects this week because of the GBA VC launch, and because of that leaked Mario Kart info from the magazine. And it's been a really long time since our last Direct of any type, so I feel it could be any day now.

But Directs are usually not in the first week....so we shall see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom