• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I've been supporting BSOD for a long time now, but I thought it was time to branch out.
I dunno man, I still think Error 503 is better than both of them.
HEY GUYS WE SHOULD PROLLY GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I predict an up skirt shot of Rosalina, hehehe that would be interesting

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Here's what I predict.
We don't get a character tomorrow, but instead on the 1st.
With a caption going along the lines of "Pic of the day. Sorry I'm late! But here I am!"

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I can't wait to see what the pic will be on this NO CHARACTER MARCH

I predict Luigi's Nose, Rosalina's cosmos and Little Mac's shortness

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
All sillies aside, I predict a Wii U stage tomorrow. Been forever it feels like.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Unless this is a joke, that typically goes against Miiverse rules.
Well hmmmm, I am pretty sure people will get away with it once smash comes out, I am almost 99% certain you will be able to post smash pics on miiverse, and I wouldn't call it too inappropriate as all the smashers are wearing pants, tights, underwear ect. People are going to do it too. I bet my life on it. So I think Sakurai could get away with it.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Well hmmmm, I am pretty sure people will get away with it once smash comes out, I am almost 99% certain you will be able to post smash pics on miiverse, and I wouldn't call it too inappropriate as all the smashers are wearing pants, tights, underwear ect. People are going to do it too. I bet my life on it. So I think Sakurai could get away with it.
Nope:
:bowser2::charizard::diddy::dk2::ivysaur::jigglypuff::kirby2::lucario::metaknight::gw::pikachu2::rob::sonic::squirtle::yoshi2:
I think the reason it shouldn't matter is:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Nope:
:bowser2::charizard::diddy::dk2::ivysaur::jigglypuff::kirby2::lucario::metaknight::gw::pikachu2::rob::sonic::squirtle::yoshi2:
I think the reason it shouldn't matter is:
I don't know whether I should be shocked, appalled, rolling on the floor laughing, or slightly aroused. I think Sakurai can do whatever he wants to, because he is one of Nintendo's gods

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't know whether I should be shocked, appalled, rolling on the floor laughing, or slightly aroused. I think Sakurai can do whatever he wants to, because he is one of Nintendo's gods
Still, I doubt that he'd show something that's way too explicit.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Why do I have a feeling once people actually start looking under Rosalina's dress, all theyre going to find is a galaxy down there....

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Why do I have a feeling once people actually start looking under Rosalina's dress, all theyre going to find is a galaxy down there....
*Epiphany*
When Sakurai wrote that bit about what's under her dress, I bet he was alluding to how they put darkness or some outer-space design under her dress in order to conserve polygons and minimize "inappropriate" content.
Well Moped did prove a good point, Zero Suit Samus, and I think this counts as inappropriate as well
Given his fondness for KI:U goddesses, I think I'm detecting a pattern.

Last edited:

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
It most likely made all of smashboards so happy they touched themselves, plus with the sexual reference that is the caption
"Pic of the day. Fallen Rosalina. Strange how calm and nonchalant she looks even when she takes damage. Is it because she's from outer space?"

How does a girl lying down sleeping and that quote have anything close to being a sexual reference?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
It most likely made all of smashboards so happy they touched themselves, plus with the sexual reference that is the caption
*Looks at "that area"*
Nah, I think Im good.
EDIT- If anything, my avatar is more explicit than that, and Im not being chewed on for having it.

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
I don't see why that screenshot is inappropriate though, since there's nothing explicit about it.
Snake's butt in that picture is more detailed than Peach, Zelda or Zamus's, and in plain view (unlike the princess's).
Edit: Therefore, if he can do that, there's no reason why he can't do an upskirt.
Not that I want or anticipate one, but it's kind of silly to have Snake designed the way he is and also say "no butts."

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sigh...... I guess I just don't know anything, I'm just a nobody on YouTube who makes 8-bit music, that is excellent, and a game developer that will make a game that nobody will play. Ok you all win. See you all on the other side tomorrow morning. *absolutely no amount of sarcasm was put into this post btw.*

Last edited:

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Sigh...... I guess I just don't know anything, I'm just a nobody on YouTube who makes 8-bit music, that is excellent, and a game developer that will make a game that nobody will play. Ok you all win. See you all on the other side tomorrow morning. *absolutely no amount of sarcasm was put into this post btw.*
Or obvious plugging.
"Pic of the day. Fallen Rosalina. Strange how calm and nonchalant she looks even when she takes damage. Is it because she's from outer space?"

How does a girl lying down sleeping and that quote have anything close to being a sexual reference?
I bolded it for yah.
Apparently, she's graceful even when she's being beaten.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
next pic will be mario picking lugi's nose while he stars under rosalina's dress

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Or obvious plugging.

I bolded it for yah.
Apparently, she's graceful even when she's being beaten.
Ok maybe there was a little bit of sarcasm, or a lot. I was kind of being sarcastic when I said it didn't have sarcasm, so the sarcasm of the post could come out. Maybe I shouldn't think after 10:00.
Also I would like to think I would be graceful when I am being beaten

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Oh yeah.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
If we're going to have a direct this week, which is decently likely, I wouldn't expect anything especially notable until then. Even if not, Monday is usually not the day for big reveals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom