• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
No more Negative Zone, huh? Go do drugs on your own time, Luigi, Smash ain't no joke!

Seriously, though, glad to see the Poltergust get incorporated into his moveset! The Negative Zone was funny, but this is much more fitting. The fact that he didn't use it at all in Brawl was sort of ridiculous.

Also, lulz at DK flailing his arms around just outside of the ring :p

Hopefully this opens up the floodgates to more final smash reveals!

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Who needs veteran reveals when we're getting new Final Smshes for some of the current veterans? With this shown, I'm much more confident that Pit's FS will change, which means higher chance of Lady Palutena for a newcomer sometime!
Prepare to meet the light in the the next Direct folks.

D

Deleted member

Agreed.

The people in this thread should aspirate to attain a higher level of comedy.
THAT'S JUST A FANCY WAY OF SAYING 'SUCK' AND YOUR USAGE OF IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE
I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO FLIP OFF KITTENS TO SPITE YOU

Last edited by a moderator:

Staarih

Smash Master
Ah, Poltergust, awesome! Hoping for more changed Final Smashes! I think Olimar is bound to have a different one at least, right?

QJD1381

Smash Apprentice
I'm so conflicted. The Poltergust is amazing, of course, but I'm really gonna miss the Negative Zone...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You guys won't stop making suck puns?

Bunch of windbags....

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
this made the wait for a character easier, plus opens the opportunity for new final smashes for vets

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe Falco can finally prefer the air.
Falco always preferred the air. He was just too lazy to build his own Arwing just for Smash, so he just stole Fox's Final Smash-only Landermaster, forcing him to build a new one.

And then Wolf stole that one and repainted it. So Fox had to build yet another one.

Poor Fox. first he lost his two vehicles he built himself, and now he's been attacked by at least half the cast of Smash 4.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Wow, I got really excited seeing today's Pic. Glad to see Veterans can have Final Smash changes. Hoping to see Pit's FS sans Palutena soon. (Sans means without, right? Trying to sound fancy...)

Kind of a bummer that there was no character reveal this month. And I'm especially salty about it since the last character shown was friggin Diddy Kong!
No whammies for April!

D

Deleted member

Glad to see the Poltergust as new Final Smash, Luigi is gonna be Luigi for real.

As for those who complain about this month, remember that it is rather difficult to do worse than October 2013.

Grinch21X

Smash Apprentice
It literally has nothing to do with anything Link ever does in any games. Its great and all but Id rather something that actually has to do with the actual series.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
Hell . Freakin . YES!!!!

This is definitely something good to sleep too! Go Weegee!!

Also, some food for thought: for those of you who visit the Leaks thread, it states that all characters except Samus will be getting a different Final Smash...what if we can choose 1 of 2 smashes? Kinda like how the Ultra system works in Street Fighter IV. Its just a thought that came to mind...perhaps this isnt the last time we see the Negative Zone...?!:0
I stopped going to that thread because nothing decent had came in a while... but that sounds promising. Though honestly, why would Samus be the exception? She needs a 2nd Final Smash so that you aren't forced to swap between Samus and Zero Suit. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom