• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Honestly I'm not too excited about this one. I would've preferred seeing his 64 design instead.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Honestly I'm not too excited about this one. I would've preferred seeing his 64 design instead.
I feel his polygonal appearance is more fitting for what Smash represents

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
First day as a member and UncleAndross is already getting slammed by Sakurai himself? That's a hazing if I ever saw one!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Said it before and I'll say it again.

You can just see how many more polygons the Wii U can have than the Wii just by looking at Andross' model.
Like 6 more!!

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
UNCLE ANDROSS! ;-; now if we can get General Scales/Aparoid Queen/Emperor Angler in any shape or form, like even just as a trophy it would be beautiful

Priap0s

Smash Journeyman
That'd mean we'd have like what a 48-50 roster. Which sounds abut right actually. So I guess we're are already close to half the roster.
Your gif...
Did Luigi just finish shooting a green fireball and his hand keeps "glowing" green a while after or have they added the green glow-effect to his forward smash? (Like Mario has his with red flames). Is your gif that whole scene or is something cut from the start/end of it? I'm at work right now so can't check the trailer to see for myself :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Meh, Andross back, and hey, Pit's in the pic again.
I can feel she's watching us, waiting for the right moment to dazzle us.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Another Assist Trophy from Brawl is back. This week has been good so far, with new stuff shown every day.

Now, the big question is what is going to be tomorrow's picture to finish the week...

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Uncle Andross Deconfirmed! (sorry pal, I know its your first day, but saurai said no, so you must leave smashboards forever now

Bane84

Smash Journeyman
Next gen or not, this polygonal Andross was always nightmare fuel as a child growing up.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Andross is Andrew Oikonny's uncle, and they're both actually based on primates. Quite understandable when you think about it.
Well, I've actually not played any StarFox games (well, I have played Adventures, and it was awesome, but it's not very StarFox'y), so, sorry, never Heard of that character. ^^

... Sakurai says he's Andrew Oikonny, then? Neat.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
How is Andross not being "considerate"? Is he referring to him attacking other people? Also, a pretty decent birthday pic.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Tomorrow. Tomorrow, we finally get a veteran.

Please Sakurai... my energy... is... draining.............

Shroob

Sup?
So, I'm going to throw my prediction into the ring long before anyone today.

We will NOT get a character tonight, and if I'm wrong, the mods can change my icon to whatever the hell they want for a week.

Challenge accepted.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Andross looks great. He looks a bit smoother while still being all polygonal and whatnot.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*lights cigar*

Welp, tonight is pretty much the last chance for a character for this month; anyone wanna take the bet? Even if there isn't, a Nintendo Direct is practically a lock for Tuesday/Wednesday next week anyways so, at worst, the drought will only last a few more days. All but one Friday this year has shown something new so I'm going to go ahead and guess a new Wii U stage is going to be shown tonight.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
, and if I'm wrong, the mods can change my icon to whatever the hell they want for a week.

Challenge accepted.
Fal is going to turn you into Navi. Calling it now.
That, or a Giygas Fetus
*lights cigar*

Welp, tonight is pretty much the last chance for a character for this month; anyone wanna take the bet? Even if there isn't, a Nintendo Direct is practically a lock for Tuesday/Wednesday next week anyways so, at worst, the drought will only last a few more days. All but one Friday this year has shown something new so I'm going to go ahead and guess a new Wii U stage is going to be shown tonight.
Sakurai has given us a metric ton of non-Kirby content so now he won't feel bad when he posts a pic of Kirby with a Star Rod fighting MK on an HD remake of the Fountain of Dreams.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Unsurprised, but happy. Andross is a fun AT.

I think he was the first AT I saw in Brawl.

Fun fun fun...

Anyways. I'm betting on a random reveal tomorrow. Likely Wario.

Really, he's definitely next in line. If not, we're still getting a character tomorrow.

:warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc::warioc:pls

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I can totally see Sakurai holding out on the character reveal. I'm glad he's slowed down, maybe some stuff will be kept secret until launch. Although I hope we get a newcomer in april.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh andross is the update today nice goodnassist trophy back in brawl

Well this is truly it if we get nobody tomorrow I will be commenced that character 25 is a newcomer/mewtwo

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
REMEMBER MONDAY, PEOPLE.

Not likely but when has Sakurai ever followed other people's logic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom