• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
Crystal ball, what are we getting tomorrow?

A new stage.

From what series crystal ball?

Star Fox.

Is everyone going to complain about lack of a character even though it could be the most bad*** stage in the game?

Of course.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT FINAL DESTINATION ANNOUNCED I WANT A CHARACTER!!!!1!

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I wonder is his worsened injury is effecting stuff like that.
The ability to drag a pic file into a folder? Nah, I don't think so. :p

I mean, what would the difference be between revealing a veteran and a random POTD? A whopping 10 extra pics? :laugh:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm going to bed early tonight so hopefully I'll wake up to something...

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I DON'T CARE ABOUT FINAL DESTINATION ANNOUNCED I WANT A CHARACTER!!!!1!

[/sarcasm]
Seriously though, Final Destination would ****ing suck as a reveal. Who cares.
If it's a stage, great. I just hope he's gonna show SOMETHING of it. Not like "VIEW OF THE STARS DEEP IN SPACE YOU CAN NOTICE THE GREAT FOX VERY FAR AWAY AND THAT'S IT".
Hurr durr but he showed a stage!!!1 That would be like if he simply said "Hey there's a StarFox stage in this!" without showing it, same thing.
We still don't know nothing about that Palutena stage and it looks generic and lame as ****.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Not really. We're used to getting 1-2 characters every month, so it's natural to expect a veteran reveal in March.

Well, we still have a couple days left. Let's see how they go.
You worded it better than I did, I dont know why I even posted that :p I guess that may be true, but Sakurai still might want to slow down on the number of revealed characters, just so that we can have a surprise when we actually get the game.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Final Destination is like Yoshi, it's obviously be going to be in.

I won't predict anything, though, but I'll look forward to what Sakurai will show us tomorrow.

Inb4fillerpic:troll:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
If/when we do get a new Starfox stage I hope it's one of the many beautiful planets (namely Sauria aka Dinosaur Planet) and no, I don't count Corneria or Venom since it's just the Great Fox flying around. As for a veteran either tonight or Monday my hopes are obvious :ganondorf::wolf:. I would say any character would satisfy me but there're characters I honestly don't give a damn for (looking at you fat man, depressed blond boy and ice grabbers)

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
No. If there isn't anyone revealed tonight, it will be tied for third with the gap between Luigi and Peach at 35 days. The gap between Marth and Rosalina was the longest at 40 days and the second longest was between Sonic and Marth at 37.

Going on a nostalgia trip for a bit, when Ike broke the newcomer drought in 2007, it was really exciting and one of my favorite Smash memories so I can understand why people look forward to the end of long droughts so much.
Right, I kept miscalculating. It's not unless we get nothing until next Thursday that we will tie the longest gap. If we go until next Friday, it will be the new longest gap.

However, if we go past Monday, it will be the first month without a character.
I think it would be really strange to not get any character this month. We haven't had that before. Then again, Sakurai doesn't care about "MUH PATTURNZ"
Well, he does.

If he didn't follow any patterns, we wouldn't be as surprised, no? Following a pattern is what gets people to expect things. All the better for Sakurai to confound our expectations when he breaks the pattern.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I hope that if they don't confirm a character they show the Wii U Fire Emblem stage which totally will be based off Radiant Dawn.

Hopefully also increasing Micaiah's chances.

Shroob

Sup?
I was serious about my offer this morning. If we get a character tonight, first mod to see this can change my icon into whatever they desire.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
I predict . . . a picture :3

Anyway, I'm not sure what we will get, but this week was pretty good so I just hope we end it off with a good note.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A lot of people seem to expect a character tomorrow or Monday (which is even less likely) but still remember that there's a HUGE possibility for a direct next week and if you remember what happened to the longest character drought (for Rosalina) we got new info but Sakurai intentionally delayed the reveal because of the direct (I still remember that I was sure he was holding for something big). I think that he's trying to do the same thing so if this is true, no character for March.

Consider this to not set for disappointment just saying.

Shroob

Sup?
I'd say a direct next week is hearsay until given a reason why it would be next week and not the 2nd/3rd week of April?

EmbersToAshes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmbersToAshes
Is that a large enough event to warrant an entire Nintendo direct to be focused around?

Arguably, I suppose. There are a couple releases that tie into veterans, but personally I believe that if there was to be a direct than they'd've announced the GBA VC via that rather than just on the net.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They have one every couple months so I see one happening regardless if it's about GBA VC or not.

Though I'd prefer it be for GBA VC for obvious reasons.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
image.jpg
People seem to forget that final destination may have already been shown.....

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I can't even tell who's in the pic..
Sorry about the blurriness, it was taken from my phone. If you would like to see it for yourself watch the Developer direct and it's at the part where Sakurai shows off Megaman

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Sorry about the blurriness, it was taken from my phone. If you would like to see it for yourself watch the Developer direct and it's at the part where Sakurai shows off Megaman
Looks to me like it's just Battlefield modified for the presentation.

FD will be a lot cooler than that.

No way Captain Falcon or Ness!
I think they'll be kept secret again but I'd still like to see them.

Not over my main man Wario, though.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Looks to me like it's just Battlefield modified for the presentation.

FD will be a lot cooler than that.

I think they'll be kept secret again but I'd still like to see them.

Not over my main man Wario, though.
They were starters in the second game.. maybe they'll be starters for the even titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom