• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
If they do show wario, i hope his design this time is closer to the one from his games. Specifically his upper body, his arms were really puny in brawl (although his hands were the right size) and i think he could benefit from the beef up just visually.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since I won't be here when the pic is posted i'm betting character reveal. Either Wario, Ness, or Captain Falcon.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I still think we'll be seeing wario for mario kart.
Tonight i'm thinking more along the lines of female transformation character. Sheik/ZSS, anyone?

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
I found a perfect song from the Brawl soundtrack to use for hype later on. A song that will be used to lead an army of smash fans around the world to riot if we don't get a character. Ok maybe not, but it's an awesome song.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I'd say a direct next week is hearsay until given a reason why it would be next week and not the 2nd/3rd week of April?
there was supposed to be some mario kart 8 news released next week, the info was leaked from game site( forgot which).

If we don't get a character this week, the newcomer better be a BIG one like ridley :p

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
If there is a character reveal, my guess is that it's not Wario or Yoshi.

Maybe something like Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, or Ice Climbers. I feel like it'll be a Melee veteran other than Mewtwo or any of the other cut ones.

juddy96

Smash Lord
If there is a character reveal, my guess is that it's not Wario or Yoshi.

Maybe something like Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, or Ice Climbers. I feel like it'll be a Melee veteran other than Mewtwo or any of the other cut ones.
:ness2::ganondorf:

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Wonder what we will get tomorrow. I hope I wake up to a surprise veteran reveal, like Lucas or someone uncertain.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tbh, I'm gonna be on the "no character" side. I may be wrong, I may not be wrong, but that's just me not getting my hopes up. There's Monday as well to remind you guys, but what do I know? Just don't get too disappointed if a character doesn't show up.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Tbh, I'm gonna be on the "no character" side. I may be wrong, I may not be wrong, but that's just me not getting my hopes up. There's Monday as well to remind you guys, but what do I know? Just don't get too disappointed if a character doesn't show up.
Lol, I just looked at your signature :joyful:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I want the Crimean leader of the Greil Mercenaries to be revealed already! But I do dig some Luigi nose too... Please Sakurai, give us one of the two!

ActionHankBeard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ActionHankBeard
I was in 4th grade when the original Smash dropped. I remember thinking it would be a dumb game.. Until my cousin and brother rented it. We literally stayed up til dawn playing it. Good ass memories.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Monday is the last day of March. If you think Sakurai continues with a character per month, it'll be tonight or Monday?

And tuesday is April 1st. There are so many events and things happening that day in my city that I just do not trust haha.

andimidna

Smash Master
Sheik or Zero Suit Samus.
Sakurai probably wants to troll more with the Phantom... so I'm guessing Other M ZSS
And in April we can get Palutena or Chrom & Lucina

I really hope Sakurai fake confirms a hated character on April 1st such as Honey Queen, Fi, or Slippy.
That would be awesome. Showing a bunch of footage of an assist, pretending it's playable.

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Monday is the last day of March. If you think Sakurai continues with a character per month, it'll be tonight or Monday?

And tuesday is April 1st. There are so many events and things happening that day in my city that I just do not trust haha.
I don't think we're getting a character this month. If we were, I'm almost certain we'd have seen one by now. I'd love to be mistaken though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm on #teamcharactertonight. Ready to raise the roof with hope only to be crushed under it. Lucas, Ice Climbers or PT are my picks.

Raccoonman_900

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RMan_900
3DS FC
1418-6736-6840
Switch FC
SW-5350-0976-4122
I'm getting my hopes low for tomorrow since if I hype myself up, I get disappointed if it isn't what I expected(i.e. Wii Fit Trainer on PilotWings on the day X and Y came out). Regardless, I'll see what it is when it happens.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
I'm on #TeamMehFiller. Every day so far has been awesome. We've been spoiled rotten, I think tonight is gonna be just alright. Maybe some new info on a character's move or something. I really wanna know if it's true that Olimar can only use 3 Pikmin at a time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom