• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juddy96

Smash Lord
If you expect nothing, you are more likely to be happy with anything. If your hyped, even when something gets shown that is really good, you don't think it is that good. And then there's trolls on Miiverse. They're never happy. Such is the way of Smash.

kylexv

Smash Master
Pokemon Trainer on Friday. Calling it.
Sakurai might do a 3 in 1 this month.
I call tomorrow a pic of Sonic and Link for the Lost World DLC.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
I can't see this week ending without a reveal, but I kind of said the same about last week. Monday will be Sakurai's last chance to squeeze in a character if he forgets to do it this week.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Every time you expect a character reveal, a character gets cut from the final roster.
To be fair, there's been at least 1 character reveal every month since the game was officially announced. It would be unprecedented if March has no character reveal.

Plus, there are returning veterans that have literally no games coming out anytime soon. (I'm looking at you, Wario)

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If you expect nothing, you are more likely to be happy with anything. If your hyped, even when something gets shown that is really good, you don't think it is that good. And then there's trolls on Miiverse. They're never happy. Such is the way of Smash.
I am always hyped, and I always love each pic of the day! MY BODY IS ALWAYS READY!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Just because it's almost the end of the month doesn't mean a character is impossible. Lucario was revealed on literally the last day of January, after all.
I don't men because it's the end of the month so much as because it's so close to a Direct. Obviously it's not impossible either way, just making sure you understood what I was actually saying...

Having gotten 2 items this week though, I don't really know what to expect for the tomorrow. Stage update?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
To be fair, there's been at least 1 character reveal every month since the game was officially announced. It would be unprecedented if March has no character reveal.

Plus, there are returning veterans that have literally no games coming out anytime soon. (I'm looking at you, Wario)
There is the slim possibility of a character dump next week. Japan is getting Wario Ware, F-Zero, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World all in the same day next Thursday so maybe instead of a newcomer in the Direct they could knock out Wario, Captain Falcon, Metaknight, and Yoshi all at once? I actually wouldn't mind that considering they are the last four super obvious veterans left...

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
There is the slim possibility of a character dump next week. Japan is getting Wario Ware, F-Zero, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World all in the same day next Thursday so maybe instead of a newcomer in the Direct they could knock out Wario, Captain Falcon, Metaknight, and Yoshi all at once? I actually wouldn't mind that considering they are the last four super obvious veterans left...
:rob::sheik::zerosuitsamus::falco::ganondorf::popo:[:ness2:/:lucas:]:gw::jigglypuff:

Is there a date for the American release?

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Prediction for tomorrow: Character Special Move change highlighted.

Let's see if I get my prediction right tomorrow.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
There is one man on Miiverse who has yet to give up hope on the little mushroom man known as Toad. His name is Braz luck, and he states "i hope toad is annonced on friday, i mean we don't have any new or returning characters for this month, also where is lucus?!"

As a fellow Toad supporter, this fills me at first with hope, but then with sadness because I know that it cannot happen. But, maybe someday, we will see a certain train conductor take charge of under Peach's dress.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Those characters are pretty obvious too but I would say that the four I listed are pretty much 100% guaranteed to be in and most are likely to be in the starting roster.

Anyways, next Thursday America's getting Advance Wars, Metroid Fusion, and Superstar Saga.
If we get no character in march and a direct is at that day I might be calling a newcomer for one of those games

majora_787

Smash Hero
Hoping for something that will keep me awake through my orientation tomorrow. If not I guess my avatar and my face just won't have similar expressions for once.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If we get no character in march and a direct is at that day I might be calling a newcomer for one of those games
Japan's getting Advance Wars, Super Mario World, Golden Sun, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Wario Ware, and F-Zero all in the same day so that's possible. There's a lot of veteran and newcomer possibilities there.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm for no reason whatsoever expecting Palutena next month as the newcomer... and holding out hope for a character by the end of this week.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Don't think we're getting anyone tonight. Friday, maybe. Would love to see more of the Wii U Kid Icarus stage.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Japan's getting Advance Wars, Super Mario World, Golden Sun, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Wario Ware, and F-Zero all in the same day so that's possible. There's a lot of veteran and newcomer possibilities there.
If Isaac got confirmed playable I would cry.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
ZeroSuit Samus tonight. Believe it! [insert one Naruto here]

Last edited:

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I'm for no reason whatsoever expecting Palutena next month as the newcomer... and holding out hope for a character by the end of this week.
I really hope she is unlockable and not shown, since I am convinced that leak is real and want to see other characters

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I personally hope Ike is revealed. For the Mario franchise, all prior Mario characters were revealed before its first newcomer, Rosalina was. Of course, its not much to go off of, but if this is a pattern, then I expect Ike to be revealed before Chrom. SInce man people expect an FE newcomer to be revealed in the April direct, Ike may be revealed this month or very soon. But then again, when have my predictions ever been right? If we do get Ike soon, though, it pretty much guarantees that every Brawl veteran except perhaps Snake will return.

AquaDork1

Smash Apprentice
I predict either a joke pic or an updated move for Thursday. Friday will be Wario.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
Has the hype in this thread started yet?

Edit: I swear there's a grammatical error here, but I'm too brain-dead to find it...

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Why are we expecting a character reveal?
Because we always get at least one character per month... since we didn't get any character all month and there are two days left on this month... tonight or tomorrow absolutely will have a character reveal... at least that's the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom