• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
At least this tells us not all trophies will be model rips like Brawl was.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Judging by that background, she's a Trophy. :/ Must say, not a big fan of her, and I really miss characters now. Oh well.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
At least this tells us not all trophies will be model rips like Brawl was.
Not all of Brawl's were rips. Isaac and Little Mac, for instance, had original models. We also have already seen some new models in smash 4; Skull Kid and Mother Brain come to mind. I actually think every AT so far is a new model.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I don't know her, so for me, this picture is boring. I just want to know what the frickin' caption says...

Shroob

Sup?
I am honestly going to laugh if we get 0 characters. 2 characters a month up til March, and then the rug gets ripped out from under us.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
If I don't have anything much to contribute, it's only because I'm currently looking up Phosphora on Google Images to see who she is.

I might be gone for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom