• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Gonna go a head and hope for a vet, but expect a stage. Friday's have been stage-happy lately.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Wario tonight, I'm aaall in. Then April might have a newcomer as Rosalina and Lil Mac were two months apart and two months from April we'll get E3 with Pac-Man and Miis and maybe someone else, but more likely details on story mode, alt costumes, online and stuff. April might also see Ice Climbers for NES Remix, and I think the Triple Deluxe release outside of japan is in May? So Meta Knight. Shiek and Z.Suit could show up soon after some of these people I guess.
Also next week I expect to see a final smash to start on Monday, and sometime after a deeper look at Lumiose City or the Wii U Kid Icarus Stage.
Ah, sorry, I'm going overboard.
Wario tonight...aaaaall in...though I have doubts only because I've been so sure before about...Yoshi for example. ALL IN. GRRGH.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
I just want Pokemon Trainer. With revamped mechanics. And god forbid update the trainer's model so that it doesn't look like it belongs in Melee.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm going to predict Jigglypuff for tonight.

Just cause.

In reality I really just want to see her with anime-style expressions like King Dedede.

Last edited:

Kumatora

Smash Cadet
I really would like to see Ness or Lucas make their return. Not only because I like the characters, but I really want to see what Mother based stage would make an appearance. Imagine, Mother in HD!

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I honestly fail to see why people think a Year of Yoshi is imminent. It's not like he has a special anniversary (unlike Luigi's 30th) to go off on. Besides, what's his game of the year gonna be? Yoshi's New Island? No, that game is simply a rehash. ANd we haven't heard jack about Yarn Yoshi....

Shroob

Sup?
Let's see, this month we have 7 pics left including tonight.... Yeah I'm not expecting anything either with how mundane the last two pics were.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
As long as we're disappointed early... The last few characters like Diddy have been early, right?

D

Deleted member

C'mon Sakurai.....throw me a bone.....

Show my Brawl main tonight.....

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Man, what's up with you people and your pathological aversion to disappointment? It's like you're all afraid of your own emotions.

Embrace disappointment, as you would embrace memories of a life fully-lived! :upsidedown:

*twerks like there's no tomorrow*

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
im gonna predict were seeing more of palutena's temple since its uprising anniversary tomorrow and since he made that game i can see him mentioning it.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
It has been a long and hard day for me. Come on! Sakurai give us a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom