• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I just got an Igglybuff from Wonder Trade, so I'm now kind of stupidly taking it as a sign for Puff. Anyone from the original 12, really.

Something Metroid-related would be my pipe dream/wish, though.

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
The hype is strong in this thread.

Oh wait, it's only when we've got more than 200 people viewing this thread. Never mind.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What I want to hear

"Pic of the day. Zero Suit Samus returns to the battle, as swift and athletic as ever before! Of course, it's a lot easier to select her now."

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
They really have a LOT of veterans left to reveal. Two each month would take 9 months to show all those. Even longer of Newcomers takes some spots there.
Well many have to stay unlockable like Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch...
The only real "starter" vets to reveal are Climbers, Wario, Yoshi, Meta Knight, and a few others I think might be cut like Ike or Lucas so ehhhh

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Well many have to stay unlockable like Ganondorf, Falco, Wolf, Game and Watch...
The only real "starter" vets to reveal are Climbers, Wario, Yoshi, Meta Knight, and a few others I think might be cut like Ike or Lucas so ehhhh
... Shut up. >3>

But remember that Toon Link and Luigi, extremely likely to be unlockables as Always, were revealed. ^^ I Think Sakurai is ok wih showng ulockable veterans now.
Aso, cutting Lucas? Wut?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Pic of Day: Alright, fine! Here's ****ing Wario, to celebrate this goddamn fanbase shutting their ****ing traps. You happy now? Jesus, people. Please understand.

[laughs]"
I lol'd pretty good here.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Only a non-obvious vet reveal will get me excited today. Yeah, which means not Yoshi or Wario.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
... Shut up. >3>

But remember that Toon Link and Luigi, extremely likely to be unlockables as Always, were revealed. ^^ I Think Sakurai is ok wih showng ulockable veterans now.
Aso, cutting Lucas? Wut?
Psh. Well I dunno, he has to make some previous unlockables starters now and...well Luigi and Toon Link make sense to me at least. Year of Luigi and main protagonist of around 1/3 of zelda games I guess. Maybe, but he doesnt have to get through every single character :o Just hoping for a July or August release~

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I have to be out of the house by six-thirty and it's almost midnight. If it's not out by then, I'm going to bed.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Psh. Well I dunno, he has to make some previous unlockables starters now and...well Luigi and Toon Link make sense to me at least. Year of Luigi and main protagonist of around 1/3 of zelda games I guess. Maybe, but he doesnt have to get through every single character :o Just hoping for a July or August release~
Well, I doubt he'd reveal them all, but I am sure Luigi and Toon are still 'secret' characters. ^^ If they have reasons to be revealed, I'm sure a lot of the hidden veterans will be. But we'll see.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Honestly, I think Luigi and Jigglypuff should be starters in this game. Then every 64 character will have been a starter at some point. Would be kind of cool.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
They really need to speed up character reveals. Jesus christ. Even if they did 2 a month. The game would be out by the time all veterans and remaining newcomers were revealed.
Unless not everyone is returning....

/scaretactics

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Well, I doubt he'd reveal them all, but I am sure Luigi and Toon are still 'secret' characters. ^^ If they have reasons to be revealed, I'm sure a lot of the hidden veterans will be. But we'll see.
Well maybe! I'm not making the game so I can't say for sure, it could go either way... We will see indeed! Good talk! XD

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Well maybe! I'm not making the game so I can't say for sure, it could go either way... We will see indeed! Good talk! XD
Indeed. I love you too. :>

Now, come on, character reveal! Or something good at least, to get me through the weekend. A Assist Trophy will do, really.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Oh, no then we'll get Luigi's nose part 2
"Pic of the Day! Here is Luigi's nose! If you zoom in close, you can see that we have added nostrils. The current generation of hardware and software allows us to include more details than ever before."

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You're totally going to crunk in place if Yoshi or Wario show up. I know you all too well.
Nah, any character reveal is good, for it brings us ten new pictures, and something to talk about (how awesome the character looks in vibrant HD, any moveset changes, etc etc)

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
We need your help Star Fox! Sakurai hasn't given us a veteran in (over?) a month! At least one of you will be top tier as usual! You're our only hope! Pepper out!

Dairz

Smash Ace
I closed my eyes for a second and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. It felt like my body was paralyzed and I couldn't move a muscle, it was actually a bit scary. :dizzy:

Ugh, Sakurai, give us someone. I need to get to sleep.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Character reveal or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I've been watching too much Twitch Plays Pokémon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom