• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh.... well, well, well... let's see now... hmmm... looks like the Wii U version has the Nintendogs stage too... interesting...

That's the 3DS version.

Staarih

Smash Master
Is it just me or does the picture have a tag of "Wii U" when it's clearly should be 3DS? Or not? Waiting for a caption.

But yeah, the cube is in a different position than this:

I wonder if it moves around or something or if it's just an angle thing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It would wane faster is everything was revealed at once.
Speak for yourself. It would make mine skyrocket.

Remember, some people have tastes that differ from your own. <3

So yeah. A puppy. BEHOLD!

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'm sorry, was a entire trailer, a buncha pics and even 1 pic of this week NOT ENOUGH for you?
In comparison to Rosalina being in dozens of pictures after her reveal followed by Lucario, a returning veteran getting his "flashy new moveset" shown off practically all week long, no.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Then why do I see Wii U on the top left corner of today's Pic of the Day?
Cause it hasn't properly updated yet.

The pic is going through the border for crying out loud!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Don't mind Arcade; going through grand stages of delusion.
Not delusional.... just prepared for in case we do get a Nintendogs character... do I want one... not really... but I am keeping my mind open to the possibilities.

D

Deleted member

That's clearly the 3DS model for Dedede and Mega Man.
You'd have to be blind not to see it's not a Wii U pic.

Not delusional.... just prepared for in case we do get a Nintendogs character... do I want one... not really... but I am keeping my mind open to the possibilities.
We'd have a better chance of DBZ's Goku being a character than a damn Nintendog.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What's taking so long to upload a caption that won't explain anything?

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Has the caption been released yet?

The only reason I can imagine for Sakurai taking so long is that he's defending his office against leaker-ninjas or something.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Compared to the amount of Rosalina we got after her reveal....

...yeah, not enough.
I could swear when Olimar was announced, it felt like 2 weeks worth of Olimar pics. X_x

--

Btw, I wasn't being serious. But a nice little Mac week would've been nice. The problem is that the pics are now getting informative, and there's nothing really new to inform about. Maybe just Giga Mac? Or more importantly, the KO mechanic which we still dont know how it works exactly.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
That is one creepy dog. Well, not really... I don't have much to say about this picture actually. Oh, where is the caption?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A Nintendogs character never had any real chance to get in Smash for a number of reasons.

And the Nintendog is an Assist Trophy again. There isn't any way we'll get a playable Nintendog at this point.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Warning Received
TITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITSTITS

Anyway I guess its an okay pic, nothing interesting in the least but at LEAST its more than a dog staring at a ****ing TV.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We've been getting quite a bit of Nintendogs lately. Is Sakurai setting us up for a Nintendogs reveal? :troll:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
We've been getting quite a bit of Nintendogs lately. Is Sakurai setting us up for a Nintendogs reveal? :troll:
No, he's setting us up for a Nintencats reveal. Right now it looks like a Nintendogs stage, but after the character reveal everything will be turned into cats. It's the perfect crime.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
That's what I been saying all along... IF... IF... IF... and that is a Ridley-sized if... if we are getting a Nintendogs character... you better warp your head around that bizarre concept... you never know with Sakurai... be prepared JUST IN CASE it happens... I never said we were really going to get one... just be prepared in case Sakurai confirms a Nintendogs character... as unlikely as it would be... just be prepared... that's all I am saying... that's why I am repeating it over and over here.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
No, he's setting us up for a Nintencats reveal. Right now it looks like a Nintendogs stage, but after the character reveal everything will be turned into cats. It's the perfect crime.
You know, a NintenZoo franchise would be pretty sweet. Why stop at dogs, when the entire animal kingdom is ripe for the taking?

And of course, the final installment would feature the most insidious creature - NintenNingen.

In other news, it seems that these technical issues won't be abated tonight. Hopefully, this won't become a commonplace occurrence.

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai: "The Smash Bros. series doesn't always stay true to scale."

Wow, a great blow against the "Toobiots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom