• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Well I mean he said all newcomers will get their own trailer and personal pic...
Still does not justify why characters like Yoshi, Ness, Falco, CF; etc veterans, are not being revealed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I refreshed Sakurai's miiverse page...

And suddenly there were no posts...

It's a sign...

I predict Pyrosphere!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Moderator note: Please don't use the official site's daily picture link when posting the daily picture as it changes with every update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman

Oh **** i thought puppies were cute not terrifying!!!

Moderator note: Please don't use the official site's daily picture link when posting the daily picture as it changes with every update.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
holy crap that dog is huge.

It's another distant planet-like stage, where the characters are really tiny.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Soooo...can he hurry up I'm tired of looking at Shrek posts.

Edit: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I CAN'T SEE THIS PICTURE!

BASED SAKURAI!

PLEASE!

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Boo! Sakurai! >:( this was supposed to be Little Mac's week! :,(

At least it has Megaman. in what looks like 12dpi. :p Oh well, hope tomorrow's a better pic.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I dunno, guys. This doesn't look like nothing to me. I don't think we've previously seen anything hinting that the Nintendogs stage changes in any way like I assume this is.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That...

Is one big puppy.....

Shroob

Sup?
I thought it was common knowledge by this point that the dog knocked over the blocks as the stage played out?

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I thought it was common knowledge by this point that the dog knocked over the blocks as the stage played out?
It is? Did Sakurai mention this previously or something? I don't remember any screenshots confirming that the stage changes over time. Maybe I missed it...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
At first I thought it'd be a stage. But then I realized if we get Diddy on Friday, we should get a new stage with his reveal right?
Not necessarily. I mean, we haven't gotten new stages for Pokemon and Kirby yet, despite getting Lucario and Dedede (and whoever other veterans were revealed on established stages).

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
>Finally gets a character they want in Smash

>Sakurai proceeds to show pictures completely unrelated to them after reveal.

*Siiiiiigh*

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai being unpredictable as ever. I expected a Little Mac pic.

Shroob

Sup?
>Finally gets a character they want in Smash

>Sakurai proceeds to show pictures completely unrelated to them after reveal.

*Siiiiiigh*
Problem with Mac I feel is that his trailer covered... a lot. Even the token Mac pic we got was a "No ****, Sherlock" moment.

relisthain

Smash Apprentice
That would be great. Although, if he's going to do any teasing, it might be better to start tomorrow, since Friday is the release of Tropical Freeze in America.

As I recall, the POTD prior to Little Mac's reveal day was Toon Link swatting DK with the HRB, and Sakurai subtly hinted at something more to the picture. If we don't get any DK-themed tease tonight, then we most definitely could tomorrow.

As for the Phantom, that was part of Zelda's photo batch on the official Smash site following her reveal (IIRC); these don't come with captions. And of course, it was the lack of captions that encouraged heated speculation. If Sakurai is to give POTD spotlight to the Phantom (and Zelda), then I'd venture that it would come with some more clarification, possibly even an outright explanation as to what the Phantom actually is.
My prediction (now that I have stopped to think about it for a bit) is that IF Sheik is being moved off of Zelda and her new down special is the phantom, we will not receive clarification on the phantom until after the inheritor of Sheik's move set is revealed. The reason would probably be to keep the Anti-Hype at a minimum as apposed to letting Sheik's fans boil over with anger because they think that Sheik had been completely cut from the game.

D

Deleted member

Oh I'm sorry, was a entire trailer, a buncha pics and even 1 pic of this week NOT ENOUGH for you?
Compared to the amount of Rosalina we got after her reveal....

...yeah, not enough.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh.... well, well, well... let's see now... hmmm... looks like the Wii U version has the Nintendogs stage too... interesting...

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
man I wish he reveal even something small then pics that have absolute nothing, i mean there plenty of content he could show. other then the newcomer feb has not been as big as the past 2 months have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom